Biographic info. issues- Jim & other Guru's PLEASE HELP

gc_stress

Registered Users (C)
Jim & other Gurus,

Here is my problem :

I Checked my wife's 485 application form, in my wife's biographic information, the details as of her mom's birthplace is different in the 485 application form from that of the her mom's birth place that is specified in her affadavit of birth facts .

Will this going to impose any serious issue in her GC process? what are the options.

Did any of u'll face such similar problem?

Please advice. You inputs will be very valuable for me.

check with the lawyer.

Through whom you applied, If the affidavits are incorrect get the right ones in the interim.

GC_stress,

If the difference in Birth place is in terms of India and Pakistan, you have a huge problem there!:D :D

Relax buddy, Nobody in this forum is an BHS/INS officer adjudicating your case. If we could read the minds of these officers, there would be no Rajiv Khanna forum!

It all depends as to how big is the difference, e.g. Chennai mentioned on the affidavit but Mumbai on the I-485 form! You may be required to submit some kind of evidence, maybe your mother-in-law's birth certificate or non-availability certificate to prove her REAL place of birth. If that doesn't satisfy These crookeds, then your mother-in-laws mother's BC or non-availability certificate may be required. Just so that you are prepared.......

:D :D :D

Honestly, I don't know. Chances are nothing would happen. It's not a big deal. These are human errors. For us, being born in India is good enough...... It should be good enough for these INS too.

Try thinking in what I believe- " It's a sin to worry, it's a lack of trust in GOD" and you will feel better!