Bio re-done but no LUD change yet !!

atique rahman

Registered Users (C)
Folks, Had my bio code 2 done again yesterday since last one didn't transmit to USCIS for ASC's server malfuction. But no LUD change yet. Is it normal?
Cause back in May 4th LUD changed that same day.
Any comments.
Atique.

atique,

I understand how frustrated you are since you have done "BIO 2" three times now. You might want to wait until Monday to see if your LUD change. The good news is that your senator is helping you. You should get your problem resolved soon.

As you might recalled, I am still waiting for my gc replacement and I was told there is no record indicates I returned my gc to the NSC nor a record indicates that my I-90 application is still pending. So, I am one of the unlucky one who is still waiting for actual gc after approval. There is really nothing we can do other than fining ways to get your problem resolve. I have made an appiontment to see an officer next week. If I don't get much help next week, I will just re-file I-90 form and pay the $260 fees.

Since you have contacted your senator, you have done everything you can.

I would suggest if nothing happened within two weeks, you might want to consider to file I-90 form.

Again, I know you feel very frustrated (I feel the same way), but you need to calm down. At the minimum, we know our I-485 applications already got approved.

Good luck to both of us.

atique rahman said:
Folks, Had my bio code 2 done again yesterday since last one didn't transmit to USCIS for ASC's server malfuction. But no LUD change yet. Is it normal?
Cause back in May 4th LUD changed that same day.
Any comments.
Atique.

Atique

I am in a similar situation. I had a Bio2 done on May 13th and there's no LUD as of today. I mailed a letter yesterday to the Service Center with the proof that I had went in for the appointment and will update you if I ever hear back from them.

swing79 said:
Atique

I am in a similar situation. I had a Bio2 done on May 13th and there's no LUD as of today. I mailed a letter yesterday to the Service Center with the proof that I had went in for the appointment and will update you if I ever hear back from them.

Well, I just see a LUD activity with today's date but no E-mail notifications. Seems like IO is doing something. LUD is always a good sign. I'm hoping for the best.
Atique.