Bio appt - please help

rachelzhao

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

I submited my application to Chicago office on August 1st. I have received all 4 NOAs on August 18th, but I still didn't get the Biometrics apportment letter. Any one has the similar situation as me? Could you please advise?

Thank you so much!
Rachel

Hey Guys,

I submited my application to Chicago office on August 1st. I have received all 4 NOAs on August 18th, but I still didn't get the Biometrics apportment letter. Any one has the similar situation as me? Could you please advise?

Thank you so much!
Rachel

Everyone has a different timeline if you check out the May/June/July filer threads.

sorry I didn't specify.

I submited I485, 130, 131 and 765.

Yes, I mailed the application to Chicago lockbox.

I noticed that a lot of applicants received the NoA and Biometrics appt on the same day or the bio appt came like a week later. I received the NoAs on 8/18, but I still didn't get the bio appt, so I am not sure what happened to my application... Thank you.

I noticed that a lot of applicants received the NoA and Biometrics appt on the same day or the bio appt came like a week later. I received the NoAs on 8/18, but I still didn't get the bio appt, so I am not sure what happened to my application... Thank you.

No, they don't. 1st is just a receipt. Later, the fingerprint appt is made and the notice mailed.