Bill Gates: Approved! WAC-01-277-5****. IIO gave me the status!

Bill Gates

Registered Users (C)
Guys! This is a great forum for immigration journey. I don\'t know what I had done without you. Though I have been enjoying this roller coster ride would not want to take it again.
I am saying \'have been\' because IIO told me they have approved for me and my wife but not for my son yet, though it\'s a \'family pack\'. He is just 5. I did not receive my notices yet and she says they have been ordered.
Further she wants me to fax them asking for my son\'s case status. Legacy lives on.....

Info:
PD: 3/2000
RD: 7/2001
ND: 9/2001
EAD/AP: Sometime in Oct/ Nov 2001.
FP: Per schedule in Oakland on 1/12/2002
Message resume aroung 1/18
RFE Issued on 4/6 for Medical Supplemental Form I-693
Responded 4/12....message updated on 4/16 for RFE received...
TODAY..IIO says approved.
Time for Celebration. They are stocking \'King Fisher\' in Safeway nowadays. Salmon for snacks.....

Bill Gates - congrats

Some Information for you.

some small quirks that happened to me

a) IIO said RFE for You and daughter
b) AVM said RFE for you and daughter
c) Attorney said RFE for you and wife
d) I submitted details as requested by attorney
e) AVM said rfe details recd by INS for me and daughter
f) Recd all three approvals in mail

till today avm says "We recd rfe details ......" for myself and daughter and wife\'s avm says \'pending review.....\'

So I do not trust avm and IIO fully.

I suggest you wait for a week for the approval notices.

Please continue checking avm on daily basis.

Hopefully all cases approval notices will come to mailbox on same day or maximum within 2-3 working days of each other.

rsrgc! you are the man

I completely understand the analogy you are using and damn it! I must have realized it after going thru\' this much of ordeal with our dearest friends at Laguna Niguel. I am taking your advice to my heart...My wait is not over.

on the contrary

what I am saying is simple. Please do not think that IIO has given you the proper info and that your son is not approved.

I feel that your son is approved and you wait and watch, when your approval notice comes in the mail you may get a pleasant surprise and find that you and your full family will get all the approval notices at the same time.

I feel that you should get the approval notices within 5 working days

rsrgc! You are absolutely right

My handle is Bill Gates! I could not access that ID from home. But my AVM now says all the cases have been APPROVED!

That validates the point that either IIO\'s system doesnot capture all the processing information or they don\'t bother to check all the options on their screens.

Whatever is the truth. You guys are great! I have been seeing a lot of cases for which you\'ve guess accurately.

Thanks you very much everyone for your support and encouragement during all this.

FAX INQUIRIES TO INS CSC

Hi ALL,
I\'m a regular at this site.
I\'ve a pending I-485 at CSC . My I-485 application no. is:
WAC-01-277-XXXXX. I\'ve seen a lot of folks getting approved with above
series. I\'m wondering how can I send a fax inquiry to INS? If any body
has done so before, please post the fax number for the INS inquiry
system. I have to do this myself as my lawyer is of no use.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
B.Arora

949-389-3055

Attn : Duty Officer,
Div. I

And mention your WAC nos. Have you tried calling IIO, though it\'s not a great help but sometime it helps. What are your details? RD/ND/FP etc. I guess someone will respond with more authority than your attorney. Actually, I was not too happy to hear that my son was not approved when I talked to IIO, it was rsrgc, who adviced me to wait for notices and my AVM was changed that night.

DETAILS

PD : OCT\'1999
CAT : EB-3 INDIA
ND : 09/07/2001
RD : 08/31/2002
FP : 1/12/2002 , OAKLAND
EAD, AP recd., in December 2001.

Bill Gates aka mast re kamble

did u receive the approval notices in the mail and have u stamped the passports ???

Life is looking good right ????

enjoy - rsrgc

rsrgc, haven\'t received the notices yet

Thanks for checking. haven\'t felt this good for a very long time. I will update on my passport stamping to you folks. That day I felt like dancing around trees..climb mountains..shout like tarzan do..much more.