Big Surprise!!

hlz

I can not believe my case was approved until I found the courtesy copy in my mail box.

PD: 3/00
RD: 3/01
ND: 4/01
FP: 6/01
AD: 12/01

No REFs

NSC is really speeding up!
Good luck to everyone!

AVM

CONGRATS & Thanks hlz. If you check the AVM , please let us know if that got updated or not. Just curious, since my dates are just like yours and my LIN 01142XXXX.

Thanks

My lawyer mentioned people from India,Pak,etc

hi
I am sure it\'s not true,but my lawyer mentioned that people from india,pakistan,etc.their cases are taking longer..all my friends from China,etc - their cases have moved rapidly,with no RFEs.
This is prob not true,but I wonder....

Congrats, but very frustrated in analysing a pattern of NSC cases

My RD is 02/01, ND 03/01, FP 05/25 still waiting for approval. I do know there are people before me in the queue who needs to get approved, but cases after mine getting approved without any pattern is really frustrating and mind boggling. Congrats to you, you were lucky.

No Title

That can not be true. If the RD is 03/01, the LIN number has to be between 01-100 to 01-125 ( approximate ). But it never can be LIN #01-148-XXXXX.

Are you sure u did provide the correct lin number ???

No Title

That can not be true. If the RD is 03/01, the LIN number has to be between 01-100 to 01-125 ( approximate ). But it never can be LIN #01-148-XXXXX.

Are you sure u did provide the correct lin number ???

I think LIN is right. As per my knowledge LIN Number is based on ND

His ND is around 10 th Aprial. My ND is Aprial 25 th and my LIN is 159.

Thanks

Couldn\'t beleive

Lot of cases are pending that filed in July - Sep 2000. Why INS is approving April 2001 cases? God bless America.

china cases are not always faster

chinese cases are not always faster than India, Pakestan cases. Mine is LIN-01-045, ND11/30/00, still waiting. Some indian posters with 01/01 has been approved. My priority date is 07/15/87, earlier than the most applicants.