Big mass need help

pipabest

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

I will try to explain what is going on, and I need any suggestion may be somebody was in a same situation. My family and I applied for Asylum in June 2007. In couple month my sister got a letter that she is referred to Immigration Court. We went there and it was short she just stated who she is and who is our layer. Later after 150 days she applied for EAD, and she got letter where was saying that she can't get it because she didn't show up for her initial interview. Not we not our layer EVER got any letter for the interview. I Applied for EAD and today is 85 days since they received it. I called them to check on a status and they told me if I took finger prints. I told them NO bcs I never got letter for that and they simply just said that they will send one between 0-45 days... and nobody hold responsible for this. When I'm calling to hotline USCIS many times I just got hanged up.... We really dont know what to do. I got a letter for my initial interview and I couldn't read what day and time, its looked like machine was out of ink when it printed, same got my layer... we tried to contact asylum office and got respond that my case was send to the Immigration court. After that layer got a phone call from Asylum office and they said that they took that case back... when I went to Asylum office to check status, they told me I have hearing in October... but when I'm checking Immigration court hot line they don't have my case... IS IT LOST??? BTW i wrote letter to Mr. President hope that may be this will help...