Bhanu.. Take a printout of all Congrats Messages

NiceGuy

Registered Users (C)
Bhanu.. Congratulations.. Take a printout/hardcopy of all the congrats messages in your approval post. There are 51 of them in that thread. This will make a good souvenir for you in future.
Dont miss them. Your approval is the topper in the board to get somany congrats messages in the past 4 years:)

No Title

Niceguy,

I think IF you are following this board from lastyear then \'TILL NOW\'Bhanu\'s responses are less then Kiran Hegde2.

Just my part to share.

Bhanu is having more popularity in this board.
Thanks,
Ram

No Title

It may be due to her name. Some folks are excited when they see a feminine name.

No Title

Net - You must be crazy !! Bhanu is a nice guy and is very helpful. I am under the impression that Bhanu is male. Anyway who cares about the sex - The truth is Bhanu is among the very few who cares to answer to any/all of the questions. The others just read discussions that are related to his/her case. Unselfish people are always POPULAR !!

No Title

Folks,

Firstly, thanks.

I would like to clear some confusion regarding my gender :) Although my name indicates a female name, I am a male and I just feel that if you know for sure about something, you should share it and that\'s basically what I did.

Again thanks for all your wishes..

Bhanu

No Title

This might be true in other forums...but, I seriously doubt that people would come here expecting to strike a relationship with another person...

The reason why folks reacted (by sending their Congratulatory messages to Bhanu) the way they reacted is b\'cos he has been a pillar of support to many folks who were looking for advise in immigration matters...

Peace!
Srini

No Title

I am really sorry about my response that has created some sort of discussion. We must not discuss issues not related to forum. Especially with long waiting time, some news related to our goal will make us more focused.

Some times I feel fustrated about the way things go is this Great Country(GC). This discussion insight given by sincere people like Bhanu and others is putting me back to track.

Thanks,
Ram

No Title

well great timing! my birthday was yesterday (10) and was wondering if some of that luck would rub off on me too :) it
just might since the june visa bulletin says my PD will be current in June!