Bhanu / MyLadoor / Oct 2000 and Others - Need Info Please

Kannancr

Registered Users (C)
Hi
  My Pd is Jan 99 / EB3 / ND Oct 2001/FP Mar 01. PD as of June bulletin is Jan 1st 2000. Is there a chance of INS approving my application next month or should I have to wait till it becomes current. Your input is appreciated. Bhanu congrats on ur GC approval

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Thanks.

I think since they go by ND dates, it may not be likely that would get to your case within atleast 3 months (NDOct00). I hate to say that but that may be the case. Please not that the visa will begin to be issued from Jun 01 and not this month. For Ur case this means that you will have a visa available in June but there are processing delays (based on ND) that will still affect you.

Hoping for a quicker approval for you..
Bhanu

No Title

I think most likely in 1st week of June. I hope it could be before but if INS is strictly going (which I think it is) by the rule that only if PD is current for the ongoing month then approval will only happen next month.

I can see you posting your approval in 1st/2nd of June and for some reason think you may not RFEd (if you haven\'t been already) because ur PD seems more current than usual EB3 PD.

Good luck and all the best
Bhanu

No Title

My guess is you may expect some thing in First week of July. In the month of June they will start processing EB3 cases which has a Priority dates before Jan 1999, Not inclusive of Jan 1999 cases. Unfortunately you may need to wait month and half to hear a good news. But there is a chance to get RFE if they already touched your file and which requires more information to adjudicate even before your PD becomes current. Bottomline you need to wait until your PD becomes current as per state dept visa bulletin.

GoodLuck.