vscsucks

Registered Users (C)
My details are :
EB2 India (Supposed to be)
PD 10/29/98
RD 11/99
ND 12/10/99
FP 3/8/01

I have posted an earlier discussion on this forum last week about the confusion of my category. INS thinks that Iam in EB3 although my I-140 was approved in EB2 and hence put the file in "Visa Hold Shelf". My I-140 approval notice says

"Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg or Exceptioonal Ability Sec. 203 (b) (2)".

My lawyer feels that may be my Labor was certified in EB3 and INS wants to correct that, although she did no confirm that since she did not have time to look up my file. In the file my company sent to me recently, they have enclosed form ET 750 (is that samne as the labor dertification ???), where they did not mention any category. They have mentioned that "Candidate should have masters and at least 3 years of experience to perform the duties". Does this mean that my Labor Cert was approved in EB2 ?

One of our friend on this message board was suggesting last week that it is better to keep quite rather than asking INS to correct this considering the fact that my PD (10/29/98) might become current in the next month or two. What would you guys advise ? Would it be better for me to in EB2?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advices on this ......