Bhanu Kuchibhotla - Approved! (As per AVM message)

No Title

My Hearty Congratulations Bhanu !
Also wish you a Happy Birthday !
I have noticed that you helped lot of people by giving them good advise in the time they nedd it. You have a good heart, Keep it up !!

Wish you good luck and success in all you do in the future.
Try to surf this board whenever you get some time . Please Do not leave this board.

Rgds
SV

No Title

Bhanu. I get that warm, feel-good, feeling, when I see good folk like you succeed in a complicated, frustrating process like this. You have always kept your cool (at least on this board :), been exceptionally helpful and level-headed. We are going to miss having you on this board. There are so few of you that even one loss is a big loss. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Cheers

No Title

Wow ! This looks like the hottest topic of the day. Bhanu/Myladoor are the most popular on this board. I won\'t be surprised if the number of messages touch 100 for the day !!

No Title

Hello Bhanu,
Congragulations for the PR.
You desrve it. I am an active surfer in this site but you are doing an excellent job in providing info for 485 waiters like me.
Good luck and enjoy the GC moments.
thanks
r...

No Title

HEARTY CONGRATS MR.BHANU.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. BREATHE THE FREEDOM AND HAVE A BEER.

BUT PLS KEEP VISITING THIS SITE. THIS SITE WILL NEED ADVISE FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND MYLADOOR.

GOOD LUCK FRIEND
BASAM

No Title

Congrats Bhanu.Enjoy your freedom.
Belated Happy birthday.
You have been a great contributor to this forum.

Sneha

No Title

hearty congratulations.. glad to see there was no RFE.. you are a free bird now..

No Title

hi. want to congratulate on your new found freedom and also belated happy birthday. ever thought of changing your career and becoming an immigration lawyer............ just kidding. i am sure you are going to cherish every moment of this experience and i am sure you are not going to forget your i-485 reciept number for the rest of your life.
also please check your private message. congratulations once again

prakash changlani

No Title

75th Congrats message.
Congratulations Bhanu!
You\'ve been a great help to all!
Good Luck!!
I\'m not a misogynist but thank God you\'re a man...:)

No Title

Hi Bhanu,
Congratulations!!!! You fully deserve the approval buddy! and from now on, I fully wish you get success in every step you take in your future, b\'cos you deserve only success!

No Title

I see people referring as Mr. Bannu, Man, etc... I thought she was a woman. I guess I was wrong. It makes no difference, Bannu is a very good person, who helped so many people.
Again, Banu I wish you the my heartest congratulation.

Regards,