Bhanu Kuchibhotla - Approved! (As per AVM message)

No Title

Congrats !! Absolutely fantastic stuff. Hope you have a wonderful after-GC career.

No Title

Let me be the 44th respondant. Bhanu, I wish you all the best to you. From what little I\'ve known about you, you are a smart cookie, and will succeed in live.

Wishing you very happy belated birthday. Have a party!!

B.

No Title

Hi Bhanu, Congrats and Many Happy Returns of the Day. We are all going to miss you.

Thanks

No Title

Folks,

I am touched by all your well wishes.. like I promised before, I shall stick around in the board and continue to support this board (in
   my words "LIFELINE"). My personal e-mail is BHANSHAN@HOTMAIL.COM and please fell free to ask me any questions and I
   shall answer them to the best of my knowledge..

Thanks a lot again
   Bhanu

No Title

Bhanu,

Congrats and belated happy birthday! This is definitely is the best news of the day. Your immense contribution will be remembered for a very long time. It is very kind of you to be available for help.

Your story with INS hurdles was espeically touching. I am sure you will be a good employer. Good luck to you.

Thanks again for all your help.

No Title

Hi Bhanu,

Congratulations and Happy Birthyday!!!!!!!!!!1

Very happy for you. Good luck

No Title

Congrats Bhanu.... Good luck.
Thanks for giving moral support to whoever needed on this board.
Wish you all the best.
We\'ll miss you on this Board!

- shrini100.

No Title

Congratulations!!!

Thanks a bunch for your wonderful contributions to this site. We will miss all your knowledge in immigration issues. I request you please keep visit this whenever you find some time to clarify the questions to needy people.

Wishing you and your family a very bright future and please accept my Late Birthday wishes. WISH YOU A WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

No Title

Congrats.

This forum has benefited a lot from your frequent inputs.

Hope you would continue to share your knowledge on immigration.

Regards

No Title

Congrats Bhanu. Feel bad hearing all the hoops you went through to get the GC. Hope you enjoy it to the fullest.