Bhanu Kuchibhotla - Approved! (As per AVM message)

No Title

Bhanu,

Heartly congratulation! Hope everybody gets their turn as you did today.

There are many active users like you on this board who helped many others knowing their own pain and there are many silent users like me who (probably) takes the pain of their own. It\'s just different nature. But we all have the same feeling and same destiny.

Good luck.

Lillucard.

No Title

Congatulations Bhanu and wish you all the best in the post-GC career. You are one of the long waiters and well-deserved one.

No Title

Guys,

Thanks again for all your wishes...

Beegee,

Reply to the RFE based on all the information you have with a lightning speed, i mean finish sending that response before the unfortunate thing happens. If yo can\'t then see if you can use the 180 day rule and try negotiating with your employer about putting on the payroll for a longer period of time (either on severance etc..),

If this is not an option then get a layoff letter and get a him to issue a letter to offer a job in the future if things get better.. (this is important as INS is big on this) try looking for a job ASAP and use your EAD card... You may or may not get an RFE (I know I didn\'t as I was worried about company name change) and I surely pray that you have your approval without an RFE...

I wish all U the best...

Bhanu

No Title

Hey Bhanu,

Let me join the millions and millions in congratulating you. Now all you gotta do is name a successor to you on this board who can handle the strange questions. Enjoy my friend.

No Title

Hi Bhanu,

Congratulations and Salutations!!!

I am really happy for you...it\'s been a long wait for you....

Now, Enjoy!!!

Srini

No Title

Bhanu,
Congratulations and Happy Birthday.

I am new frequent visitor to this board. Lot of people learned
lot of things from you and will be happy to share with new comers.

We all appreciate great efforts put by guys like yourself, myladoor
and lot of other guys sharing information.

Have fun.

harapatta
(IND/EB2/ND102K)

No Title

Bhanu Congrats!!!
It seems to be a long wait but was worth. It also gives us some sense of happiness while we are waiting. I am hope full that I too will join this elated group who have been approved as I am also current this month with 485 pending>604 days...
Wish me luck and good luck to you in your future endeavours...

Brahma

No Title

Congratulations Bhanu. You are an active member in this board. We are all going to miss you. Good Luck and Many Happy returns of the day (for the B\'day)

No Title

Congrats!
Your knowledge, insight and experience must have helped lot of people. I always admired the way you used to answers/reply to the questions.
Again Congrats and belated Happy Birthday
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!
GOOD LUCK

No Title

Bhanu, Congrats and Happy Birthday .. we will miss u .. Pls do take some time and answer our questions.. We\'ll be very thankfull