Bhanu Kuchibhotla - Approved! (As per AVM message)

Bhanu Kuchibhotla

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Chocked with emotions and anti-climax, I hereby post this message " I am approved as of May 8th" coincidentally it was a birthday surprise for me. I share my happiness with my virtual discussion board family and I pray that every one of you get your approvals soon. Here are my details:

PD 01/97, ND 02/22, FP: 03/15/01, EB3, India, NO RFE, called IIO 4 times during the entire process. Fortunately, INS didn\'t ask for an RFE as my company name changed just recently due to JOINT VENTURE..

Good luck to you all. Special thanks to Myladoor, Hanuman, Vinayak, Dershofer, Basam, Kiran Hegde, Chutney, Superbabu, OCT2000 and all others for sharing your information on this very useful board. This board proved a lifeline for me and I had special joy in sharing the little I know about immigration. I request everyone to contribute actively on this board with credible and usefull information as this would immensely beneficial to lot of people awaiting anxiously for their approvals.

I urge people to refrain from fanning flames on this excellent board and not pollute the lifeline of anxious awaiters.

I am greatly indebted to Rajiv Khanna for providing this discussion forum and I shall personally send him him a thank you letter.

Lastly, I shall keep you posted on further developments...

Can anybody share the experiences on post approval proceedures? I greatly appreciate your help

Thanks and good luck to you sall.

If any of U needs to contact me, here\'s my personal e-mail: BHANSHAN@HOTMAIL.COM. I usually reply the same day and if not you shall definitely hear the following day.

Bhanu

No Title

If anyone deserved a break, it was you. Congrats !!
More importantly, happy birthday !!

No Title

Bhanu!

Heartiest congratulations. When I saw this post I was very happy for you ... you have been there through thick and thin. Then I felt sad that we wouldn\'t have you around so please stick around for some more time if you can.

We will all miss you. Thanks for your help and support and May God bless you. All the best with everything. Happy Bday!

jpol

No Title

Hi Bhanu, Congrats and Many Happy Returns of the Day.

It was a great pleasure for having some like you on this board who always wanted to help others. If nobody had answers, they knew, Bhanu will definitely find something and post it on this board. I am sure this board and personally, I myself who are still waiting for approval will miss you. I think in this entire process of immigration, your knowledge is definitely proved very beneficial fo many of us who struggled to know about their own immigration issues. Special thanks to you for all your efforts.

But its not the end. We might meet some other day on the Citizenship message board.

Cheers till then,

Vinayak

No Title

Congrats Bhanu and belated wishes on your birthday...IT sure is a nice "gift" to get on your birthday
Your patience has finally paid off and you can now get on with the rest of your life.

All the best

No Title

A" TOAST TO BHANU"................

Fellow members of the board, I would like to propose a toast to "BHANU, for the perseverance, good will and a happy future.......".

Congratulations BHANU and GOOD LUCK.

Even though we are in this virtual environment, we feel like a community. You can see by the responses that how much of a "LIKED" person you were. So, once again congratulations and enjoy the feeling. Belated B\'DAY wishes too.

The board will miss you.

TIA

No Title

Dear friends,

I thank you for all you wishes and praises (I doubt if I am worthy of it) you bestowed on me. I know I missed spelling out lot of names who have helped readers immensely and I apologize for it..

I will make a promise that I shall stick around in the board (may be not very actively) and I will definitely answer my e-mails.. You can e-mail me at BHANSHAN@hotmail.com...

Here\'s my brief story:

My INS hurdles began in Jan 90 when I came here as a student on F1. In May 92 applied for practical training and was exploited by a desi Company.. I then lodged a complained to INS about how he was twisting INS laws and INS ended up brining charges and fining him dearly ($200,000 apprx.). That costed me my job (I was happy however that I nailed him) in the peak recession time and I somehow found a job at a Australian consulting company in 93. Just when I was awaiting my approval, the company got sued by another company for reverse engineering DLLs for 45Mill.and the company immediately claimed bankruptcy and fired all the employees. Basically I was playing a real life snake and ladder game.. I again found the job in 96 where I am working right now and was successful in getting approved... It was a challenge to get a GC after all these years... my experience in immigration matters came through nurturing years of INS hurdles..

I am planning on opening my own company in a few years but one thing for sure I shall do.. never exploit anybody because I know the pain.... I beleive in give and take policy which is one thing lacking in almost every desi company.. the desi company owners want to become millionares the next day harping on eating/selling their their employees flesh.. really they are in a flesh/slave trade and INS provides them the environment thru their harsh laws..

Thanks again everybody..

Bhanu

No Title

Congrats Bhanu ! Enjoy the freedom. I sincerely join others to appreciate your active participation on this board and for the valuable advise you have been providing to other members.

Good Luck

No Title

Congrats Bhanu!!!

I need help from you all. I have been trying to get answer for this for the past 2 days. Please help me. I have RFE requested by INS. But I might get fired by my company. RFE is about federal tax returns and employment letter, pay stubs. If I get fired, what are my options????

Please help me

No Title

Has the 180 days passed? My understanding with GC is for a future job. Check with Sheela Murthy www.murthy.com

She has told in one of the chats that INS is not going to be picky about the current slowdown.

Best of luck

No Title

Yes, MY details are PD 4/97, ND 10/99, FP 03/07, RFE issued 4/09, RFE received 05/04.

When they ask for paystubs, I have only for my current employer. But If they fire me, then I cannot show that I am working with them. If another company wants to hire me, then I dont have paystubs from that company yet! Do I have to wait till I have 1 or 2 paystubs, I dont have much time to reply to RFE, I think it is 3 months from RFE issue date and one month has already passed. EXPERTS please help

No Title

Bhanu:

I have been hearing about the exploitation of the employees by these "DESI" companies. Fortunately for me I never worked for a desi company, and I really do not know what all goes on. I have been very fortunate to have a very caring employer, who is fed up with the immigration laws of America. After seeing what I am going through, he keeps repeating that what a mess the INS is.

Any way I had a thought, for the future. Setting up a forum like this one to advise the employees regarding their rights would be a good ides. People like you can share the thoughts and provide advise.

It is so ironic that the owners of these so called DESI companies are exploiting immigrants from their own country.

No Title

Hello,

Congrats! Happy Birthday.

It is really great to see persons like you who has tremendous amount of knowlegde and patience to answer questions reg. Immigration.

I am sure you will find sometime to answer our questions.

Keep up Good work.

Once again, I congratulate you and wish you Good Luck.

Thanks