Bhagwan 01-203 Approved!!

Bhagwan

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Finally heard the words \'Approved on Jan 24\' for all of us.

My details are in top line - so I\'m not repeating it - just AVM stuff - it was initially \'FP recd on Oct 17 and pending review\' and later changed to \'Dec 29 and processing resumed\'.

Also, I had talked 2 times to IIO in end-Oct and early Nov - but then stopped calling during daytime - just a regular AVM check every night at 9 on weekdays for last 60-70 days - today first time got late and checked at 11 p.m.

Thanks to all the participants on this Board. I feel very good and thankful about people like Rajeev Khanna, Ciba, PCee and others who make this somewhat almost tortuous Green Card journey bearable. Also, thanks to the fellow waiters - Henrysh (Congrats!!), Bongo, Jony Lever, Vishnu Mahadev, Dee Rod, RingJing and others. Good luck to all who are weaiting.

Congratulations! You the man!

BTW, I got "...processing resumed ..." message on Dec 29 too.

Congratulations Bhagwan! Now you don\'t have to worry about your address change...

Remember I said that you were on the cusp of adjudication. You got your approval a few days later. I am extremely happy for you. You may want to gather info on how to provide change of address at the time of stamping. A friend of mine provided change of address info at the time of or soon after stamping his passport. If you need me to get more details on how he did it let me know and I will find out.

Dee Rod, yes pls share that info.

I had my paralegal update my address with INS. Haven\'t confirmed that with them. So if you could share the info on how to do address change after passport stamping I\'ll be very grateful.

Thanks everyone. Dee Rod- Can you please provide that info.

I think this Board and Ciba\'s summary (and now additional details on PCee\'s summary) is all that CSC GC waiters need to keep track of the processing.

For April mailers with RD > April 10, it was difficult right from the beginning when Receipts took quite sometime to come - but because of this Board and Ciba\'s Tracking list, that became clear that everyone was facing the delay.

Same about FP notices --- after quite a delay, once it started coming in October, then it came for all or most of the people in that date range.

Anyway, I\'m glad its over.

Also, I do feel for people who are waiting for a longer time (like Feb or March or earlier mailers) - if you haven\'t received apprroval or RFE then you should try Fax enquiry method as suggested by someone getting approval recently.

Once again, Thanks everyone and Good luck for a speedy Approval for all the waiters.