Beware !! another anti-immigration bill in congress

doesnt seem applicable to legals

From what i can make of this it has nothing to do with legal immigration and targets illegals specifically. I may be wrong but that all i can make of the link you gave me.

there can be one issue though, they may enforce a law that all non-immigrants children born here wont get CITIZENSHIP...

that means childrens born to H1, L1 etc..., will not get usa nationality.

Please do not mess with illegal immigration

The bill that denies US citizenship is necessary to stop the motivation of people coming here legally. It is fair and it should be implemented. Yes, people on H1B or I-485 AOS would not be able to have children as US Citizens right away, but I guess once you become PR you could open petition to apply for children citizenship.

action required friends

Though it looks more against illegal immigration, the full details are not clear as yet. I would appreciate anyone who could research this. My fear is that the kind of hype that is being created by organizations like fairus.org will surely put something against h1 and gc. Therefore it is important that people from CA and VA should talk to their congressmen who are sponsors of this bill and let them know the true picture. In that case, no additional wording will be introduced by these groups and also if there is anything already against us, it should be taken out too.
So that it reamins only and only against illegals.