Best time to reach a customer service rep @VSC

cram

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone been able to talk to a customer service rep @VSC to check on their I-140 processing?? What is the best time to call and the ph#. I\'ve been trying to reach 802-527-4913, but it is busy during day time. And after hours only the AVM is available.
Any luck with anyone? please inform
Thanks in advance
cram

No Title

Keeping dialing till it gets through. It may take hours sometimes.

xl is right!

You need to use a redial on your phone. If you do that, usually you can get through in 5-10 minutes. Howeve, then you have to wait some more minutes for speaking to an officer. Good luck!

please help about talking to IIO!

Hi Marta,
It seemed you have been talking to an officer, does he/she provide some information about the processing? My I 140 with RD 24/Nov. still pending, I want to talk to someone, but I do not know what can I ask? Can I ask him when my case can be gone through? And whatever he says, can I rely on them?
Your response will be highly appreciate!

Thanks!
Cheng

cheng,

According to their rules an officer should not disclouse any info to you since you are not a petitioner. That is why they want your employer or your lawyer to call and inquire. However, quite often some of them give you some info. So try to inquire what you want to know. In the worst case, they will not tell you anything about your case and tell you that your petitioner has to call. If you can rely on their info, that is really hard to say. Some people have good experiences, some they do not.
I hope your approval comes any day now. Good luck!

Thanks Marta

Hi Marta,
Thanks for your information. I am going to talk to an officer.

With best wishes
cheng