Best solution to all July 2001 cases....

jf77rkz6

Registered Users (C)
The best thing VSC can do to clear all July cases is to send them to local INS offices for processing and move on to process August 2001 cases

jf77rkz6, are you too mean?!

They deserve to be treated in the same, fair way as you. Why are you hoping they be sent to local INS? Are you happy with a Septemer filer, who wishes your Aug case be sent to local INS?

Although I do not have a JULY RD, I strongly condemn your suggestions. You are too selfish or too mean to stay in this board.

Don\'t trigger the july GC waiters with such comments

A lot of people are going to curse you if you write such things.

Keep your keyboard shut the .... ..

Even if they move to Aug don\'t think your case gets picked up imm. There are people in the board from March\'01 receipt date still waiting. So do not pass comments like that.

It will happen in time, by God\'s grace.Just a little more patience is required from all of us.RD Au

Thats great idea, BUT

SUCKS big time just like you, asshole. Get the hell out of here. SELFISH LOW LIFE BASTARD

sometimes I feel.....

Sometimes I feel there is so much low life filth on this board that VSC should only approve 485 cases of filers from Andhra Pradesh and no where else.

Long live Reddys

I apologize on behalf of andhra/telugu people

for what this guy has said.

I am not sure if he is from this place or just try to do some maliciousness to all of us.

nothing more to say.