Best deportation/removal attorney in Chicago

xiaomage

Dear Everyone,

Does anyone who can refer 1-2 best attorney in deportation/removal area in Chicago? Or let me know how to find them. Thank you!

There is a great attorney actually the best I have seen talks like a lion in court, speaks 4 Languages and is best because he is Immigration and criminal attorney packaged in one. Born in France to Iranian parents and did his high school in LA, he masters Persian, French, Spanish and English obviously, he can deal with any immigration case filed anywhere, he is in Saint Louis, so he is not close but is the best. Look him up Raymond Balourtchi.

Thank you for your information. But I think it will be much easier to meet and talk with some best attorneys in Chicago. I have met several of them in Chicago and still trying to finalize one. Anyone who can refer me the best deportation attorney will be appreciated. Thank you ALL.

Thank you for your information. But I think it will be much easier to meet and talk with some best attorneys in Chicago. I have met several of them in Chicago and still trying to finalize one. Anyone who can refer me the best deportation attorney will be appreciated. Thank you ALL.

Gene Meltser from Birg/Meltser helped my buddy by cancelin his deportation a few weeks ago.
Give him a call and see if he can help.
ph: 847.444.9000. His office is in Deerfield, IL

cancelation of witholding of removal

Hi everyone,
I have the following question:
My husband and I was granted for withholding of removal back in 2005. From my understanding 10 years after we arrived into US we can apply for COR. We have a 7 years old child, who was born in US and had a surgery when he was 25 days old. We moved to Chicago,IL and would like to meet a lawyer who can give as a suggestion what we can do. My husband will meet his 10 years in September 2010, I will be 19 years in US next September 2011. Is impossible for us to remove to our country, because we don't want to go back to our previous life which was a NIGHTMARE, WAS TERRIBLE.
Please help me out any suggestions what we can do.
We need a competent lawyer who is been work with similar to our case.

Thanks in advance and good luck with everyone who is expecting any INS decision.
I'm apologize for any spelling mistakes.