Beneficiary approval

debdutta

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am the primary I 485 applicant (TSC) for me and my wife. Mine was approved 3wks ago while hers is not. Can anybody share anyexperience and/or explanation?
Thanks

Same experience

We also have the same experience. My AOS was approved last week after 12 months of waiting. But, my wife’s case is still pending with CSC though we applied together. My approval came well ahead of the posted schedule. At this moment, we are not able to file an inquiry till her case becomes overdue. I don’t know what we can do to speed her case up, or to understand why both cases were not approved together.

Xun

My wife's case approved after mine. My 485 approved july 5th and my wife's case approved on Aug 16th. Mean while we noticed the LUD changed couple of times. Her case status never changed from 850 days message. Our attorney mailed her approval notice.

I don't know what the reason was....but it could be name check or some thing like that...or the officer was so busy that he could not spend another 5 minutes on dependent's case.

Congratulations! 42 days apart is not such big deal. Hope we are also that lucky. Thanks for share the information.

Xun