Beneficiary AP rewewal

lotuscdf

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the renewal of my AP.

I have applied as a beneficiary to my husband I485 application. His case is approved.

So, if I want to apply for my AP, do I need to send the copy of his approval notice along with the other requirements for application.

Hope to get a response.......
Thks,
Lotus

Originally posted by lotuscdf
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the renewal of my AP.

I have applied as a beneficiary to my husband I485 application. His case is approved.

So, if I want to apply for my AP, do I need to send the copy of his approval notice along with the other requirements for application.
----- YOUR I-485 filing reciept, form I-131, USCIS fees( it incresed on 30 April 2004 add extra $ 55), 2 photographs with your name DOB and A# written with pencil at back of photographs,copy of marriage certificate, color copy of your driving licence or state ID and color copy of your first passport page that has your name, DOB and photograph, copy of marriage certificate
** you can send you spouse I-140 filing reciept or copy of I-140 approval. list the documents on cover letter from your side and document from your spouse(primary side like copy of I-140 or I-140 filing reciept) On cover letter also write the reason for AP write any reason like vacations or meeting parents(they dont care) Sign the cover letter with your name address, at top of cover letter write your Name:..... , DOB...... I-485#....... Address

and
RE: Form I-131 for advance parole

out side the envelope write in Big bold letters:Form I-131 for advance parole and mail it to correct USCIS address.

Hope to get a response.......
--you got the response
Thks,
Lotus