Beileve it or not..September case approved..i know most of u wont\'t believe..

Njie

Before posting this message, i want to let everyone know, this is true and i\'m posting what i heard from my attorney
I just called my attorney and he told me there\'s a case got approved from RD:09/22/2002, VSC, i repeat RD:09/22/2002 and VSC,
got approved his I-485. My attorney also told me that he already recieved his Approval notice, however he is still waiting for some May approvals. I thought ten times before posting this message, as i konw their are some f***kers not going to believe this and ofcourse going to ask some stupidt questions(u did this or that) or going search other sites to make you believe and that sucks as well. But then i thought of sharing this information on this board to help what i heard for all my fellow GC waiters, since i\'m onr of them. I\'m also waiting for my approval, mine is RD:09/07/02, ND:11/09, EB2,VSC,FP:02/13/02,Resumed.

Once again i don\'t want doubtfull asses to post their suspicious questions here and i\'m posting this message, what i heard. I\'m not actively involved in discussions, but regularly watch this site.So guys/Gaals ...Pl. don\'t post any doubtfull thoughts/question and believe it.

I believe you!

I think it is possible. CSC has the same situation.

Strange but true.

I am sure the retarded palamoor and his friends will comment on it!

No Title

no i don\'t know anything else other than the Rd only and PERIOD.....since my attorney said it\'s personal to some one, so he can\'nt share.

Wow !! Sept 2nd half RD.

Thanks for posting the message. If this is the trend then we should hear aug/sept approvals soon.

No Title

stupid fellow.. if U don\'t know just keep your mouth shut.
I have a friend at work whose RD is and 485 approved.
I did not post beacuse I will get al this scrap from people like u.

No Title

His RD is Spetember ( exacte date I don\'t remeber)
at our comapny more than 60 people applied.
But people who file in July 1-13 are not getting approved but people with RD july29, Aug,sep are getting the approved.
Whay ??
This is the explanation
1) INS splits the cases among diffrent officers based on RD.
ex: july 1-3 This group ..etc
But peopel whp aplied in july 1-10 might be more than Aug 15-30..
So both start but people in AUG gets approved first compared with othere\'s..
Botttoooomline.. it takes several weeke for all cases to be synced up.
It does not mean tehy will stop processing..people in Sep Rd might get approved first but july might wait based on the Volume..
Thanks

As in the begining i mentioned.....

As in the begining i mentioned this is true and further i don\'t need to prove it either. And if someone wants to believe it\'s good, but if not God bless them..This is true, i sware in the name of god.

Answer to jf77rKz6(message 7.0) - Though i did\'nt meet my attorney in my dream, but ofcourse today i\'m going to dream about you licking my attorney\'s a*** i think this is good enough for you to shut your mouth.

I believe

Wannapr, Would you let me know the city the person lives whose case got approved? Even I have heard a sep case got approved and that person lives in Pittsburgh. I don\'t know any details of that person.

What is Your Companys\' Name??????????????? You Bloody Fooling Ass

Send me Your Lawyers Number You Bloody Fucker Gay

No Title

I personally don\'t kow anything else, since my attorney refused to disclose otherr than his RD only. but i guess he/she should be from Wash D.C. metro area, since attoney\'s office is in Washington D.C. and he works for my company, could be different work location.