Bee-UUU-T-PHOOOLLL------July 19th RD Approved..

srivee

Registered Users (C)
HooooHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---Approved !!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Finally, this soul is also blessed...

EB3
PD : July 2000
RD : July 19 2001
ND : Sept 4th 2001
FP : March 26th 2002
AD : Sept 3rd 2002

Hopefully all the other July filers also will be approved soon..
After applying for Labor in July 2000. it got approved within 2 months, then 140 was applied immediately and that was approved on Dec 8th 2000 ( Didn't even expect it to be so soon). But after applying for 485, in July 2001, I took it easy for FP, but wonder why it took so long for FP. Anyway, when I contacted the local senates office, INS responded that they will take a decision by July 22nd 2002, and this made me to check the status over the phone frequently. In August 2002, I just took it easy 'Cos I renewed the EAD for Sept 2003 too. Anyway, 485 took from July 2001 to Sept 2002.

The whole approval process took from July 2000 to Sept 2002 ( 2 years and 2 months ).

I started visiting this forum very late, after applying for 485. But it has been very helpful to see what others are going thru, the ups and downs of people's patience level, the debates over languages, the mindboggling RFE's and whatnot....

Good luck folks with your journey of the GC saaagaa..

Take care.....

Last edited by a moderator:
srivee...

Congrats!!

Did you contact the senators office for FP?? My RD is July 6, 2001 and still waiting to hear from INS

Did you get any RFE's??

Please post your experience in details.

Thanks

Thanks to all who replied...

In reply to Questions from SRAMASUB1

>>SRAMASUB1
>>Did you contact the senators office for FP?? My RD is July 6, 2001 and still waiting to hear from INS

No, I didn't contact the Senators' office for FP. I just contacted for AOS ( 485 ). But it didn't help anyway even for AOS. INS responded to the senators query, and that a response will be taken on my case by July 22nd 2002, but since nothing happend by then, I just didn't pursue it any more, but was relaxed since I already had the EAD renewed until Sept 5th 2003.

>>Did you get any RFE's??
Nope, I didn't get any RFE's. My case had been pretty simple. Although I jumped companies, I was physically located in the same apartment complex and the client company for nearly 6 years. Didn't start GC process more than once, and had provided with all the papers right at the beginning of LC, like experience letters etc ( ofcourse, for 485, I had to take more stuff like medicals, bank stmt,marriage certificate etc).

What else ? It feels like getting a GC is like that MANTRA of life that is out there to help you out in certain circumstances and gives more freedom.

Good luck to all of you in pursuit of the GC. It means a lot to those who have to live with certain troublesome companies that sometimes even don't pay on time. In my case, I was lucky, lucky, real lucky as it didn't get on to my nerves.

Bye to all.

PS : I don't think I ever registered on RUPNET.