BEC Tracking - for those whose Case Status was "Data Review" at one point of time

sfmars said:
Status RIR:
I would say you have chance not to get 45 day letter at all.
Before they changed status for RIR or TR only when they got all information from Employer (basically response for 45 day letter). Since they filled all of your fields I would say they do not expect anything else . If they did not change anything it will be as I said.

It is a really good sign for you.

The sequence was for case status:

Incomplete -> Data Review -> RIR/TR -> Final Rewiew -> Certified/Withdrawn/Closed.

Congrats with the changing with the next step in BEC

Hi,
I have been a silent reader for the past 1 mth. I checked my status end of last mth & it was in final review.. Today, I checked again & disappointingly, it showed RIR. Do you know what it means..

thanks,
gclcwait

gclcwait said:
Hi,
I have been a silent reader for the past 1 mth. I checked my status end of last mth & it was in final review.. Today, I checked again & disappointingly, it showed RIR. Do you know what it means..

thanks,
gclcwait

Could you provide more details of your case (PD, Case Source, If your case went to Region, Letter and First 5 digits of your case number, State of SWA, Processing type = RIR/TR, Ratio: Rate of Pay/Prevailing Wage) ?

sfmars said:
Could you provide more details of your case (PD, Case Source, If your case went to Region, Letter and First 5 digits of your case number, State of SWA, Processing type = RIR/TR, Ratio: Rate of Pay/Prevailing Wage) ?

MD RIR EB2
Pd: 03/2002
Rd: 10/2003
45 day letter: 02/2005
Pay Ratio 1:1

gclcwait

gclcwait said:
MD RIR EB2
Pd: 03/2002
Rd: 10/2003
45 day letter: 02/2005
Pay Ratio 1:1

gclcwait
From which BEC did you get the reply? I got the reply today from Philly BEC and my status is 'BLANK'.

Please do reply!

same here

even i mailed the bec.although the case is dallas bec they didnt bother to reply only the philly bec replied.i got the case status as data review the lawyer says he didnt get the 45 day letter what does that mean.?
PD 5/2004
EB2 RIR

Chocolate said:
even i mailed the bec.although the case is dallas bec they didnt bother to reply only the philly bec replied.i got the case status as data review the lawyer says he didnt get the 45 day letter what does that mean.?
PD 5/2004
EB2 RIR
When did you get the reply? i got a reply yesterday but my status was blank.

Please do reply!

i got it a month back i mailed both BECS with all the information i had .first time i did, no reply. this was the second time.you give ur full name as in labor application and wage offered as in application and ur job title as in application and company name and center applied . for ur info i didnt even know that my case had cleared state and was in regional . i came to know from the screen shot only.
dont worry u will get a reply i sent it in the evening and got a reply next day after noon . but what i am worried about is the lawyer telling me that he didnt get the 45 day letter.if u need any more info i can give you.

vsaxena said:
From which BEC did you get the reply? I got the reply today from Philly BEC and my status is 'BLANK'.

Please do reply!

Mine is from PBEC.. there are many in PBEC tracking forum with your kind of problem.. don't worry.. there are speculations that maybe it is certified and that is why there's a blank..

I just posted my update in PBEC..
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1259959&postcount=6577

I have got no energy to write it again :( :(

My case was RIR few months back and now it has changed to Data Review.
What should I expect next ?

PD:Nov'03
recieved 45d letter

my case number starts with D. Please let me know if you have any info. I appreciate it.

A friend of mine has a similar situation. His case status was RIR a few months back and it changed to Data Review recently. Previous screen shot clearly indicated that 45D letter was received.

PD: Oct 02
Received and replied 45D letter in Jan 05.

No clue what's happenning and it is a real frustrating situation for him. Any insights on this, gurus? It is really odd a case turns from RIR to Data Review. Shouldn't it be the other way? Is there anything to be done to get things moving?

Thanks.

plex said:
My case was RIR few months back and now it has changed to Data Review.
What should I expect next ?

PD:Nov'03
recieved 45d letter

Here is my details:

ETA Case Number : D-05013-xxxxx
PD : 01/06/2004
Case Received Date : 01/13/2005
Case Source : Region
Case Status : Data Review
Filing State : IL

and it has other info lime my name, occupation, employer details etc.

45 days letter recvd : 03/18/05
45 days letter sent back : 03/28/05

They had filed for 6 other people near or on the same day as of my PD and 5 of them got there Labor cleared.

Is anybody in the same situarion here ? Any pointers will be really appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status Data review

i was able to get screen shot from dallas BEC

pd - 12/14/04
ETA # D - 05211 - XXXXX
case received - 12/14/04
EB3 - non RIR
University position
case status - data review

Can someone tell me how can pd and case received date be same ?

is it possible ?

thanks for your help

Dumb Question.

Hello,

My labor case is with Dallas Backlog center. I have file number and it is, T-05215-xxxxx. How can I track my case? I am clueless. Can someone help me?

Thank you.
Murthy.

How to get LC status

My details -

ETA Case Number : D-05013-xxxxx
PD : 03/31/2004
Filing State : MO
45 days letter recvd : ??
45 days letter sent back : 06/02/05
Case Status : ??

Can someone let me know how people are getting their case status from Dallas BEC? Also, I see that user "Ishaqueketekar" has the same date of entry as mine - D-05013-xxxx, we may be in the same boat. That's why I'm concern if my case is also in the "Data Review" status.

Can someone please put my details in the tracker and also advise me.

Thanks,

Does anybody have similar status

Hi ,
My Employer recently Filed for Seventh Year Extn and as part of the required documents He received a screen shot and sent me a copy and the details are as follows

Priority Date - 03/26/2004
Name of the BEC - Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
New Case Number -D-05011-xxxxx
Current Status - Data Review

The thing that worries me is that "Processing Type", "Case Source","Data Entry Assigned To" Fields are blank. Does anybody have any information?

Thanks
lj

Last edited by a moderator:
ljacob

These fields went blank for most people I know, since early this year. Relax.

ljacob said:
Hi ,
My Employer recently Filed for Seventh Year Extn and as part of the required documents He received a screen shot and sent me a copy and the details are as follows

Priority Date - 03/26/2004
Name of the BEC - Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
New Case Number -D-05011-xxxxx
Current Status - Data Review

The thing that worries me is that "Processing Type", "Case Source","Data Entry Assigned To" Fields are blank. Does anybody have any information?

Thanks
lj