BEC Priority Date Tracker

Earlier, you have expressed your opinion that only few RIR cases left and they all may problem cases. Do you have any idea like what could have been the problem. Mine is RIR from 9/2003, and my employer says they don't have any idea

Thanks for sharing your opinion

sri

Many of the left RIR cases had been issued NOFs...
Some of these had pieces of documentation missing.
In my case they asked for experience letter before I came to US..
One person just reported that her case just got entered into the system.
The ones pending have some issue or the other...There is no hard and fast rule....
They might even convert some RIRs into TR and send recruitment instructions in the next three months...

Other possibility is that they are waiting for the substitution to be abolished.
After 16 July, they would just print all certificates and send them....You never know what might happen now...

At a personal level, I have prepared myself for any possibility that might happen..
I am going to fight it out...appeal if necessary ...whatever it takes...

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones pending have some issue or the other...There is no hard and fast rule....
They might even convert some RIRs into TR and send recruitment instructions in the next three months...

Other possibility is that they are waiting for the substitution to be abolished.
After 16 July, they would just print all certificates and send them....You never know what might happen now...

At a personal level, I have prepared myself for any possibility that might happen..

thanks for your inputs... though I haven't seen any of these or may be reason of substitution labor apply to me or PBEC only know the right reason

congrats

Finally Certified, thanks all your help.

State: PA
Regional: Yes
Receipt#: P-04252-xxxxx
Type: Reg, EB3
PD: Oct. 21st 2002
45 DL: Feb. 07, 2005
LC Approval: July, 2nd 2007

Good luck in you next steps. Thanks for the update. By seeing your case people like me with old PD might continue to have some hope

State: PA
Regional: Yes
Receipt#: P-04274-xxxxx
Type: RIR, EB2
PD: Sep. 12th 2003
45 DL: Dec, 2004

Same as you...

thanks for your inputs... though I haven't seen any of these or may be reason of substitution labor apply to me or PBEC only know the right reason

srig28:

I also have a RIR LC application at PBEC (with PD Aug 2002) and no communication (so far) from them since 45-day letter ...

Really hard to determine what is going on.

srig28:

I also have a RIR LC application at PBEC (with PD Aug 2002) and no communication (so far) from them since 45-day letter ...

Really hard to determine what is going on.

HI !
mine case is also RIR and kind of same situtation with you guys

mine was just created in 2006
and 45day letter received and replied on jan 2007
pd date 2001
case id p-0705-xxxx

they screwed up my case with other employee and then they have to make a new case after my lawyer send all the screen shots and paper work to them
no i am waiting for their response

thanks

HI!
is your case is RIR also or is it conversion case

This is the feedstock for further processing by vsha..
So give those report a look...

From the PD there is no mapping..
There is mapping for your case date For example P-05123-XXXXX
means that case was entered into the system on 123 rd day of 2005...
With this logic we found out all possible case numbers perform lookups onto the labor dept website...That gives us how many cases worked on in the time interval...

Below are my details
PD 01/2004
EB3 TR to RIR
D-07051-XXXXX
45 day letter 02/2007
RIR conversion 03/2007
IN PROCESS

I just came to know about this thread. I do not see any of 07 cases in your extract ? can you please let me know if there are seperate ? I am learning to understand what is going on with my case..

Thanks a lot

Finally Certied

Hi Folks,
Its my turn to share the good news. After 4 years plus of all roller coaster that it took (in-process>NOF>Denied>In-process>Certied). I think I will keep a copy of the certification next to my 4 years Engineering degree (that was easy as compared to the BEC hell)

The case was Denied in January and nothing happened since then till yesterday. I am in my 9th year of H1B and case Denial made me curious to the top.

I kept following up with my ever busy HR, super-pricey attorney, but nothing concrete happened. I took a few second opinion on the case from other top lawyers, asked for help from Senator, Congrssment and it seems to be that the proper follow up with the DOL would solve the Denied status.

Guys who are in similar status, please keep following up with all the patience. It will make the difference.

I wish all of you get certified soon. This forum is great and helps keep our spirits going. Thank you all.

Below are my details
PD 01/2004
EB3 TR to RIR
D-07051-XXXXX
45 day letter 02/2007
RIR conversion 03/2007
IN PROCESS

I just came to know about this thread. I do not see any of 07 cases in your extract ? can you please let me know if there are seperate ? I am learning to understand what is going on with my case..

Thanks a lot

The data entry was supposed to be over last year in September...
So the 07 cases would be a rather small number..
possibly under a hundred...It does not provide much of value nowadays in terms of detecting the backlog center activity...
There is no set pattern for the approvals any longer...

Hi Folks,
Its my turn to share the good news. After 4 years plus of all roller coaster that it took (in-process>NOF>Denied>In-process>Certied). I think I will keep a copy of the certification next to my 4 years Engineering degree (that was easy as compared to the BEC hell)

The case was Denied in January and nothing happened since then till yesterday. I am in my 9th year of H1B and case Denial made me curious to the top.

I kept following up with my ever busy HR, super-pricey attorney, but nothing concrete happened. I took a few second opinion on the case from other top lawyers, asked for help from Senator, Congrssment and it seems to be that the proper follow up with the DOL would solve the Denied status.

Guys who are in similar status, please keep following up with all the patience. It will make the difference.

I wish all of you get certified soon. This forum is great and helps keep our spirits going. Thank you all.

Congratulations on your approval...With the PD you have, it is very likely you would be able to file in Oct for 485..
You should get the documents in order...

For our education, can you describe the appeal process ?
The relevant URLs whatever are available would be helpful..

This is the data extract for the week 07-06-2007..

This is the data extract for the week 07-06-2007..

yours will be approved soon msp1976 !!
i'm pretty sure about that.. keep checking everyday ;)

thanks for the update on statistic

Below are my details
PD 01/2004
EB3 TR to RIR
D-07051-XXXXX
45 day letter 02/2007
RIR conversion 03/2007
IN PROCESS

Thanks a lot

HI!
my case is also RIR created in 2007 because they have lost my case
so they have to recreate it and since then it is showing IN process

let me know what is your case

Congratulations on your approval...With the PD you have, it is very likely you would be able to file in Oct for 485..
You should get the documents in order...

For our education, can you describe the appeal process ?
The relevant URLs whatever are available would be helpful..

I did not have the 'formal' appeal process for the reason that we never got the Denial letters. If there is a Denial (or Intend to Deny) from BEC, it will have required list of documents that needs to be sent to them to rebutt their reasons to Deny

In my case the attorney found out over the phi=one that issue was PW and based on that my employer sent the letter with current PW support letter.

This letter was sent directly to the DOL officer and then the follow up was done using the info@... email address.

It took 5 months to get from Denied status to Certified.

same here

HI!
my case is also RIR created in 2007 because they have lost my case
so they have to recreate it and since then it is showing IN process

let me know what is your case

my case is also lost; had to send forms again after 3 years !!!!!!!!

2007 applications

my case is also lost; had to send forms again after 3 years !!!!!!!!

Looks like from the recent extract there are 799 RIR dallas apps remaining.(.2007 not included.). Its great effort that members provide status of current applications at bec's

We have nothing much to do until labor gets approved.

Finally my case is showing Certified online (5 years and 4 months)...

EB3 RIR
Case - D-05217-xxxxx
TR to RIR converted - 10th April
PD - February 2002
Certified Today.