BEC Priority Date Tracker

Still waiting

PBECIsKillingMe said:
If we don't update information properly it is going to hurt us. Let us verify information.

Let us start with files on or before year 2001:

TIB
4MyWife
dilshad
GC_MD_2001
epidural
nyprog-8-27
md_alien
ny-nonrir
hemant2001
LaborPainMD
PBEC_Victim
bel_in_nyc
mrvgson
gz71
waiting_2001
ahalem
CrabCake
rxs_1234
ny_in_motion
GoodCard
gcby2020
pennywise
bajmera
LC_DEC
mjames
zairy-friend
LC_HOPE

If we don't get confirmation in next 10 days from these list, those names we should put in obsolete list. Any suggestions!

PLEASE LOG YOUR CONFIRMATION ONLY ON PRIORITY DATE TRACKER THREAD ONLY.

I am still waiting.....

Date of acceptance for processing

My lawyer just sent me a copy of the 45 days letter, I saw there was a field as: Date of acceptance for processing, I'm just wondering, is this date actually my priority date?

tolive said:
My lawyer just sent me a copy of the 45 days letter, I saw there was a field as: Date of acceptance for processing, I'm just wondering, is this date actually my priority date?
No, your PD is the actual date DOL received your case,should be on the receipt DOL send lawyer/employer

PBECIsKillingMe said:
If we don't update information properly it is going to hurt us. Let us verify information.

TIB
4MyWife
dilshad
GC_MD_2001
epidural
nyprog-8-27
md_alien
ny-nonrir
hemant2001
LaborPainMD
PBEC_Victim
bel_in_nyc
mrvgson
gz71
waiting_2001
ahalem
CrabCake
rxs_1234
ny_in_motion
GoodCard
gcby2020
pennywise
bajmera
LC_DEC
mjames
zairy-friend
LC_HOPE

If we don't get confirmation in next 10 days from these list, those names we should put in obsolete list. Any suggestions!

i am still waiting

Still waiting

PBECIsKillingMe said:

TIB
4MyWife
dilshad
GC_MD_2001
epidural
nyprog-8-27
md_alien
ny-nonrir
hemant2001
LaborPainMD
PBEC_Victim
bel_in_nyc
mrvgson
gz71
waiting_2001
ahalem
CrabCake
rxs_1234
ny_in_motion
GoodCard
gcby2020
pennywise
bajmera
LC_DEC
mjames
zairy-friend
LC_HOPE

Still Waiting :(

3 years and 5 months

After 3 years and 5 months of long wait - my attorney informed me that my Labor if finally approved..Thanks to you all for the support and positive reinforcement during this period.

Wishing you all luck and good new for you all in the long saga of GC process at the earliest.

---------------------

ATL DOL RIR EB3
PD : March 5 2003
RD : June 2003
45-days Letter: March, 2005
PBEC Case # : P-05012-*
Labor Approved : August 10th 2006

Correction

Please correct my info.

45 Days was received on 4/12/2006 replied and received by PBEC on 4/18/2006. As of 8/11/2006 Case is assigned to analyst.

My employer talked to 202 Number and was informed that it normally takes 6-8 months to process case from date they receive 45-days response. Lets see how fast it goes. I am hoping to get it by dec-2010.

Finally.. A good news

Hi Friends,

Finally a good news.

My "closed and reopened" and "NOFed" LC is approved.
The approval date is July 26, but my company got to know about it day before y'day, on 08/09/06.

Per the DOL letter, the original 750 is sent to the lawyer, who has not got it yet. My comapny just got a CCed letter. The letter CCed to me by DOL must have gone to my old address which I left 2 years back, don't know if it will reach me. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly.

Apart from the frustrating wait of ~ 3 years, the business necessity NOF gave me a lot of sleepless nights. Quite a few people on this forum helped me during those tense days. I thank you for that.

For the details about the NOF, please see my posting here
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...postcount=14343

My case details are in my signature. The SWA had received my app on 10/7/2003. But the "date of acceptance for processing" shows 10/17/2003 in every letter from DOL. So I guess 10/17/2003 becomes my priority date. MDWatch, can you please correct my PD in the tracker?

I am getting ready to apply I-140. Can somebody tell me a good I-140 thread on this forum?

I want to thank everybody on this forum for their support. The wealth of info that is circulated on this forum was always very useful. I wish everybody gets their approvals fast.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Please do not remove me from the tracker

Please do not remove me from the tracker, I am still waiting. Was out of town so could not post any messages....... :)

LC_DEC
PD: 12/14/2001
45 Day Letter: 12/24/2005
State: NY
Category: EB2

New updated tracker

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
va_jan_03-coworker added (Certified)
javaconsultant updated (Certified)
eadhas updated (Certified)
sm11299 added (Certified)
backlock2002 added (Certified)
GC_victim2003 added (Certified)
gc_pain_ca added (Certified)
VAWaitingLabor updated (Certified)
pardesh updated (Certified)
mjames updated (Certified)
anjk added (Certified)
VAMAX updated
shustrik updated (Certified)
4sai added (Certified)
stuckinva updated (Certified)
shanpai added
withHope-murthyforum added (Certified)
ny_dream added (Certified)
vikpan updated (Certified)
GREENWAYS updated (Certified)
rags added (Certified)
happylc added (Certified)
GY123 added (Certified)
gcenerving added (Certified)
pennywise updated (Certified)
TampaBelle updated (Certified)
LC001 added (Certified)
LC_HOPE updated (Certified)
kairos updated (Certified)
Gcdreamzz updated (Certified)
nviren updated (Certified)
Meera Maris added (Certified)

DBEC
Rakks added (Certified)
stars added
uludom updated (Certified)
gcorbitz updated (Certified)
manojs55 updated (Certified)
undelivered updated (Certified)
parkland added (Certified)
ibgp added (Certified)
rakks updated (Certified)
woden added
desi_consultant added (Certified)
xusch added (Certified)
gc-ache updated (Certified)
bomber updated (Certified)
jyx added (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Congrats

nviren said:
Hi Friends,

Finally a good news.

My "closed and reopened" and "NOFed" LC is approved.
The approval date is July 26, but my company got to know about it day before y'day, on 08/09/06.

Per the DOL letter, the original 750 is sent to the lawyer, who has not got it yet. My comapny just got a CCed letter. The letter CCed to me by DOL must have gone to my old address which I left 2 years back, don't know if it will reach me. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly.

Apart from the frustrating wait of ~ 3 years, the business necessity NOF gave me a lot of sleepless nights. Quite a few people on this forum helped me during those tense days. I thank you for that.

For the details about the NOF, please see my posting here
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...postcount=14343

My case details are in my signature. The SWA had received my app on 10/7/2003. But the "date of acceptance for processing" shows 10/17/2003 in every letter from DOL. So I guess 10/17/2003 becomes my priority date. MDWatch, can you please correct my PD in the tracker?

I am getting ready to apply I-140. Can somebody tell me a good I-140 thread on this forum?

I want to thank everybody on this forum for their support. The wealth of info that is circulated on this forum was always very useful. I wish everybody gets their approvals fast.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Congratulations and best of luck in the following stages

Labor Certified

Please update the tracker, details below:

Thanks
45 Day Letter Received: 06/07/2006
45 Day Letter Replied: 06/09/2006
LC Certified: 07/24/2006

Hi All,
My ETA has been CERTIFIED too...
Company received letter today...