BEC Priority Date Tracker

Hi mvinays,
Congrats on your third anniversary. Hang in there!!!
I appreciate your time and effort for everybody's benefit.

Here is my info

User0225
Texas
EB3/RIR
PD: 03/07/05
45 day letter: pending

Also here is info for two of my friends.

UserKS
Texas
EB3/RIR
PD: 03/11/05

UserDP
Texas
EB3/RIR
PD: 03/27/05

Tracker Updated

I just updated the tracker. I worked today with MDwatch to add a new tab to the tracker that displays a bar graph of LC approval trend and a pie-chart showing the break-up of LC approvals (PBEC vs. DBEC). You can clearly notice in the tracker that Philly BEC is picking up the pace for approvals.

Please continue to post your updates in this thread. Special thanks go to saknia and txtramdream for helping us maintain this tracker.

Thank you all for your patience and for helping us maintain the tracker.

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my details :

1st application
New Jersey EB3/RIR
Case no. P-05143-xxxxx
PD 07/07/2003
Never reached Federal

2nd Application
Minnesotta/RIR
Case no. T-05206-xxxxx
Case recd dt 08/05/2004
No priority date on the screenshot
Never got to Federal

My question:
Does the number starting with a 'T' appear correct? Why is there no PD on the screenshot? If someone could clarify and please add me to the tracker.

New details to be added in the tracker

MDwatch said:
I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

CERTIFIED

NONRIR2001
FL_Sep_2001
GCcomesoon
sreehyd
ckf
jamiw75

UPDATED

88echon
gravitation
gure451
GREENWAYS
bajmera
v_k
gcdream2005
gc_processing
weazzye
vemulk
waitinglist2003
CarolVA
SKK2004
djurisicb
pizzaki
bheeshma
gcgal
bluecrab
life_w/o_gc
fordgt
days_go_by
Blackhole2002

PBEC

arlong - added
sunny26 - added
onesource - updated
GC_enroute - updated
apnet43 - updated (Certified)
elassar2005 - added (Certified)
rajlion - added
leo09 - updated (Certified)
pardesh - added
pardesh-friend - added (Certified)
Rockme - added (Certified)
nikkam - added
nimraj - updated
sahil2002 - updated
MyNHGC - added
Suri1811 - added
ME_Nov_2004 - added
khare123 - added (Certified)
shaba - added
LC03 - added
green_cookie - added
DKSearch - added
nyprog-8-27 - added
sanjoo123 - added (Certified)
simon76 - added
PBECIsKillingMe - updated
madsat1234 - added (Certified)
REACH US - added
mehtar - added
immi2003 - updated (Certified)
vetchay - added (Certified)
Blackhole2002 - added

Thanks a ton!

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Please add my details to the tracker.

ID : RC0878
Case # P-05013-*****
Non-RIR, EB3
PD: Aug'2003
RD: Nov'2004
State Florida
45 day letter recieved/replied from/to PBEC in August'2005

No news after that.

Thanks,

Please add my info. to the data track

Hi, I am new to the tracker. Please add my info

My details are as follows
CA/ EB2 / RIR
PD: 11/22/2002
RD: October 8, 2003
Case Source: Region
PBEC#: P-04322- ***** (Got it on 4/20/06)
45DLetter: 4/18/06
45Dletter respond the next day

Regards.

PBlight

Ooops! ignore the previous one, wrong year in 45DL

Hi, I am new to the tracker. Please add my info

My details are as follows
CA/ EB2 / RIR
PD: 11/22/2002
RD: October 8, 2003
Case Source: Region
PBEC#: P-04322- *****
45DLetter: 4/18/05
45Dletter respond the next day

Regards.

PBlight

PBEC CA Jul 25 2002 EB3 RIR approval

26th April 2006, 01:54 PM
mavric
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

Hey Guys,
I have been watching this forum for long and just to share some good news with all of you. Labor Pain is finally over and my case has been approved.

California Jul 25 2002
Eb3 (RIR)

Approved on 15-apr-06

All the best

Thanks

Skilled Immigrants Turn to K Street washington post 4/26/06

On the December day when Congress killed a budget amendment that might have allowed him to become an American a little sooner, Aman Kapoor started a movement.

He did not march through streets, carry signs, wave a flag from here or there. He did not walk off the job or file out of school. The computer programmer simply went online to a message board tracked by thousands of people in his predicament: highly skilled foreigners waiting years for their green cards.
"I think we can do better and really create the impact with organized effort," he wrote. "To achieve this we need a group of individuals who have shown commitment and motivation in this forum."

The next night, a dozen people living across the United States shed their Internet handles -- Kapoor's was "WaldenPond," a nod to his hero, Henry David Thoreau -- and addressed one another by name on a conference call that lasted an hour. Today, just four months later, the organization they dubbed Immigration Voice boasts 3,000 members; a fundraising goal of $200,000; and, most notably, a partnership with a high-powered lobbying firm, Quinn Gillespie & Associates LLC.

The group's transformation from an insular circle to a politically active movement offers a window into an alternative immigrant campaign being waged as the Senate this week resumes its work on immigration laws.

Most members and all the core organizers of Immigration Voice hail from India, though Chinese membership numbers in the hundreds and is on the rise. Most arrived on an international student visa or a visa known as the H-1B, reserved for highly skilled workers who can stay for up to six years -- unless an employer sponsors their green cards, which grant immigrants permanent residence in the United States and the right to live and work here freely. Over the past decade, the largest numbers of H-1Bs have been awarded to high-technology workers from India and China.

anybody have the link to this web site?

Read this article

Its by a person named Ilya Shapiro. He was on Fox News today morning and was talking about how labor certification etc is affecting legal immigrants while they are making it easier to get a gc if you are here illegally.

This person is a Lawyer and he is in the US for the last 11 yrs (Legally) and still doesnt have a gc. Like most of us.

http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=042106A

Tracker update

Please update my info to tracker

NY/ EB3 / RIR
PD: 05/23/2002
PBEC#: T-05112-69XXX
45DLetter: No

tracker error

mvinays and mdwatch,

Thanks again for your effort. Summary tab on the latest tracker has inconsistent information accross the following titles. Please check;
# of Cases w/ BPC Case No.
% of Cases w/ BPC Case No.

Here is the link for the article http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/25/AR2006042501963.html .........

Hope you will be impressed enough to join IV and be able to make some contribution.

Every one please read this article and decide if you want to be a part of the group for a good cause.

hongwei said:
On the December day when Congress killed a budget amendment that might have allowed him to become an American a little sooner, Aman Kapoor started a movement.

He did not march through streets, carry signs, wave a flag from here or there. He did not walk off the job or file out of school. The computer programmer simply went online to a message board tracked by thousands of people in his predicament: highly skilled foreigners waiting years for their green cards.
"I think we can do better and really create the impact with organized effort," he wrote. "To achieve this we need a group of individuals who have shown commitment and motivation in this forum."

The next night, a dozen people living across the United States shed their Internet handles -- Kapoor's was "WaldenPond," a nod to his hero, Henry David Thoreau -- and addressed one another by name on a conference call that lasted an hour. Today, just four months later, the organization they dubbed Immigration Voice boasts 3,000 members; a fundraising goal of $200,000; and, most notably, a partnership with a high-powered lobbying firm, Quinn Gillespie & Associates LLC.

The group's transformation from an insular circle to a politically active movement offers a window into an alternative immigrant campaign being waged as the Senate this week resumes its work on immigration laws.

Most members and all the core organizers of Immigration Voice hail from India, though Chinese membership numbers in the hundreds and is on the rise. Most arrived on an international student visa or a visa known as the H-1B, reserved for highly skilled workers who can stay for up to six years -- unless an employer sponsors their green cards, which grant immigrants permanent residence in the United States and the right to live and work here freely. Over the past decade, the largest numbers of H-1Bs have been awarded to high-technology workers from India and China.

anybody have the link to this web site?

Please add my info in the tracker

State: NY / RIR
PD: 12/8/2004
45 day letter rcvd: 4/25/2006
45 day letter repld: 4/26/2006
ETA Case # P-05196-XXXXX

Add my info

EB3 - RIR
State : GA DOL
Regional : Never made it
PD: 15/12/2004
45-Day Letter : Not received yet.

NY approval

here is a NY approval posted in NY SWA forum.

27th April 2006, 04:29 PM
userid: uguryilmaz
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

pr date=Aug 2002
45 day letter=Oct 28 2005
LC approval=April 25 2006

How long does the rest of this stupid thing take? And when am I free to leave my current employer?

tracker info

Hi mvinays and mdwatch

I wanted to point out one more issue. Some of the cases has the approval date , fuctions like NOW() and TODAY() in their columns so when you sort the data on approval date; it is always the current date;

Still thank you for your work and commitment.

coolmaro said:
mvinays and mdwatch,

Thanks again for your effort. Summary tab on the latest tracker has inconsistent information accross the following titles. Please check;
# of Cases w/ BPC Case No.
% of Cases w/ BPC Case No.