PD : Sep/2002
45-day received and replied 10/04/2005
P05159****

Good luck to you all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
7 th Year Extension Question

Guys ,
Can some one answer.
I am going India and i will go for stamping my 7th year extensin. In DS 156, there is a question " did someone applied for your immigration Y/N if yes then who " ? logically we should put employer name. but does that create any problem..

anyone have any comment ? thanks in advance.

Answer "N"

According to our HR officer, the answer is "No" for this DS156 question if you are still in the labor certification stage.

waitinglist2003 said:
Guys ,
Can some one answer.
I am going India and i will go for stamping my 7th year extensin. In DS 156, there is a question " did someone applied for your immigration Y/N if yes then who " ? logically we should put employer name. but does that create any problem..

anyone have any comment ? thanks in advance.

N

txtramdream said:
According to our HR officer, the answer is "No" for this DS156 question if you are still in the labor certification stage.

I have also heard the same. Answer to that question will be "N"

The answer is N. The labour certification is for future employment and as such, even the approval of labour does not mean that you have immigrant intentions. It is only after you file for permanent residency that your intention to immigrate is official and clarified.

PBEC - Philedelphia Jan 2004 approval

#11863 22nd March 2006, 08:53 PM
sanjoo123
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

Certified- amazed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the letter from PBEC saying my application is certified-- I am kind of surprised. I was not expecting it to be certified before the end of this year.

Priority date : Jan 2004 Philadelphia SWA -- NON RIR

Recruitment in October 2004

45 day letter in July 2005

Certified 17 th March 2006

My lawyer called me yesterday and informed that she had replied to my 45 day letter about a month back. Please update my info. Thanks

life_w/o_gc said:
My lawyer called me yesterday and informed that she had replied to my 45 day letter about a month back. Please update my info. Thanks

Please add my info as below
PD - 12/29/2003
MI-RIR-EB2
45D Received : 02/18/06
45D Responded: 02/27/06
Case Status: No Idea

By the way, I sent an email Dallas BEC asking for ScreenShot. How much time it takes to reply me, Any Idea.

Thanks,

How is that possible????

Is it special handling or something like that?

saknia said:
#11863 22nd March 2006, 08:53 PM
sanjoo123
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

Certified- amazed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the letter from PBEC saying my application is certified-- I am kind of surprised. I was not expecting it to be certified before the end of this year.

Priority date : Jan 2004 Philadelphia SWA -- NON RIR

Recruitment in October 2004

45 day letter in July 2005

Certified 17 th March 2006

Nothing special

triniti said:
How is that possible????
Is it special handling or something like that?

No. There's nothing special about this approval. PBEC tracker contains approvals for cases with PDs in 2003 andalso Feb. 2004.
Remember that cases that came from Regional DOL have a higher priority over cases from SWAs.

Indian Birth Certificates

waitinglist2003 said:
that will be great. Can you send me the format. I am visiting India in few weeks. I will go ask some notary to make it official.
thanks buddy.

Here's what my lawyer provided me on the birth certificate related issues. Hope this helps.

"
Indian birth certificates are very often unavailable or incomplete. If your birth certificate is unavailable, we need a statement from the local government authorities confirming that and need to have an affidavit completed by a close family member (preferably parent) to confirm all of the birth information. A sample birth affidavit (format) is below.

If your birth certificate is available, but does not include your full legal name, the date of birth, the place of birth and your parents' full legal names, then we will need a birth affidavit in addition to the incomplete birth certificate. The birth affidavit should be completed by a close family member (preferably parent) to confirm all of the birth information. A sample birth affidavit (format) is below.

**AFFIDAVIT (FORMAT)***********

AFFIFAVIT BY ......................
RE:......................................

I,..........................., hereby depose and say that my full and complete nameis ...................., and my ful and complete address is ...............

I was born on ........................in ..............

I was married to ...................on...............in........................

My spouse and I had the followingchildren:
FullName DateofBirth PlaceOfBirth(City/Country)
............. .............. ..............................

This affidavit is being submitted because (select one): there was no official record of my child's birth OR the official record of my child's birth was incomplete.

I declare that the foregoing is a true and correct statement.

Signature

Print Full Name

(Official Notarization and Seal Required)

**TRANSLATOR's AFFIDAVIT***********

This is to certify that this is a true and accurate translation of the original document in .......................presented to me.

Name

Date

tracker update

I just got my 45 days letter today 03/22/06

state MD filed in July 03 in MD as EB2

Could you please update the tracker.

Thanks

Eb2 Labour At Bec-phil

HI,

Can anybody help me this, my case was file on april 22 2002 under EB2 Catagoury, A State query came in last week of Dec-04, my lawyer responded in mid Jan-05.According to my lawyer , my case has gone to Regiona office and from regional to BEC-Phil, but till today nothing has come, no 45 day letter or any other things.my question is is my case is opened case , they will send the 45 day leter or not. Two or three of my collogeus got their apporved which were filed in may-02 and july -02.any coments please help me.

Updale My info

Dear friends

I have noticed that this info about my case is missing:

My case

#P-05143-31xxx
RIR yes
EB3

Thanks in advance

jcgc said:
Here's what my lawyer provided me on the birth certificate related issues. Hope this helps.

"
Indian birth certificates are very often unavailable or incomplete. If your birth certificate is unavailable, we need a statement from the local government authorities confirming that and need to have an affidavit completed by a close family member (preferably parent) to confirm all of the birth information. A sample birth affidavit (format) is below.

If your birth certificate is available, but does not include your full legal name, the date of birth, the place of birth and your parents' full legal names, then we will need a birth affidavit in addition to the incomplete birth certificate. The birth affidavit should be completed by a close family member (preferably parent) to confirm all of the birth information. A sample birth affidavit (format) is below.

Date
thank you very much for info.. I will make this official this time.

45 days letter

VA SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+0 or BS+5)
SWA RD (PD): Apr 28, 2004
SWA sent to Philly DOL: Mar 25, 2005
45DL Received: Feb 13, 2006