BEC Priority Date Tracker

Congrats

rama0083 said:
My lawyer just called to say that my labor certification application has been approved. Good luck to everyone and thanks.
DETAILS
Username: rama0083 (already in the tracker)
RIR application
EB-2 category permanent residency
State: MN
Priority date: MAY-24-2004
Congrats on your approval .Can u tell me which backlog center and your ETA . i also have the same PD and i am also EB2 RIR category .hope i can tell the same soon.
Congrats on your approval.

Dallas BEC approval

Chocolate said:
Congrats on your approval .Can u tell me which backlog center and your ETA . i also have the same PD and i am also EB2 RIR category .hope i can tell the same soon.
Congrats on your approval.

My case went to the Dallas BEC. Philadelphia is moving much slower than Dallas. My priority date is MAY-24-2004 and regional date (Chicago center) is August 2004. My lawyer got the approval letter today (FEB-11-2006).

rama0083

Eta?

rama0083 said:
My case went to the Dallas BEC. Philadelphia is moving much slower than Dallas. My priority date is MAY-24-2004 and regional date (Chicago center) is August 2004. My lawyer got the approval letter today (FEB-11-2006).

rama0083
i share the same PD my ETA is D-05111-xxxxx What is your ETA ?

My status Update

Mvinays/ MDwatch

Please update my info. on the tracker -
ETA Case Number: T-05174-8xxxx.
My attorney has replied that she received and replied to my 45 Day letter on 02/06/06.

Thank you for maintaining the tracker.

State case reveived 45D letter

Waiting_GC_KC said:
PD:Nov 2002
State: KS
RD: Never made it to region
EB-3/Non-RIR
Recieved 45 days letter on 19th January and replied on 29th January. Now got the the D-XXXXXXXXX number .

I am reading the posts on this thread after a few months, and wanted to thank JustWatching for creating and maintaining the tracker for many months. Yes, you built it and they came. Also it is a good thing that the baton has been passed to the able hands of MVinays & MDWatch. Guys, we need to finish this relay soon... The 4x400m relay is turning into a marathon...

Pls update the tracker with my 45 DL info
PD: 03.2004
RD: 11.2004
45 DL: 02.2006

Last edited by a moderator:
My Labor got approved

MDwatch said:

Hi All,

I got a call from my HR saying that my Labor got approved.

PD: April 2004
IL/EB3/RIR
45 Day Lettter Replied in April 2005.

Thanks for one and all for providing such a good information in the tracker. Last week when i sent an email to my attorney asking her how much time it will take for my Labor to approve(She replied saying that 6 months or more). I laughed off and sent her reply saying that as per the forums i am expecting my labor to clear in 2nd week of February. That reflects that even the attorneys doesn't have any idea about the BEC processing. The tracker is very helpful follow the tracker very closely and approach your attorneys as and when the approvals start for the particular month.

waitinginque said:
Hi All,

I got a call from my HR saying that my Labor got approved.

PD: April 2004
IL/EB3/RIR
45 Day Lettter Replied in April 2005.

Thanks for one and all for providing such a good information in the tracker. Last week when i sent an email to my attorney asking her how much time it will take for my Labor to approve(She replied saying that 6 months or more). I laughed off and sent her reply saying that as per the forums i am expecting my labor to clear in 2nd week of February. That reflects that even the attorneys doesn't have any idea about the BEC processing. The tracker is very helpful follow the tracker very closely and approach your attorneys as and when the approvals start for the particular month.

Congrats!!
Would you mind sharing the exact date of your PD?
Good luck for next stages!
Thank you.

Please Update My Info

Ladies And Centilmen,
After 4 Years Painful Waiting, My Labor Approved Today 02/14/06
This Forum Helped Me Alot To Be Aware Of What Is Going On... Thanks To Everybody....
Happy Valentines Day
Pd June 25 2002 Rir Eb3

VOYAGER_99 said:
Ladies And Centilmen,
After 4 Years Painful Waiting, My Labor Approved Today 02/14/06
This Forum Helped Me Alot To Be Aware Of What Is Going On... Thanks To Everybody....
Happy Valentines Day
Pd June 25 2002 Rir Eb3

Congrats! Which state/ SWA?

mY CASE dETAILS:

NJ june 25 2002 RIR eb3

45 day letter Sep- 9th 2005 ( answered same day)
Never made to regional. it has been sent to backlog directly.

Certified Feb. 8th 2006

any questions? i will let u guys know.
Thnaks

manishcp said:
When did you receive 45 latter?

Labor Approved CA RIR EB3 Nov 2003

my labor application "certified" cover letter has come in mail and received on 02/11/2006;
Cover letter is dated 02/07/2006.
See the signature for details. All the best to others in waiting.

Some Flicker of Light

Received my 45 day letter
User Name: slk5
Wisconsin SWA
EB3
Regular
PD - 01-MAR-02
45 Day Letter received: 14-Feb-06
RD - "NO TRANSFER"

Philly BPC
Labor2003 - added
March_2002 - added
sachv - added
leeladhar - added
waiting4gc02 - updated
malidar - added
srikums - updated
LC_DEC - updated
kohls - updated - (CERTIFIED)
nashgreat - updated - (CERTIFIED)
VOYAGER_99 - updated - (CERTIFIED)
my2cents - added - (CERTIFIED)
tikal - updated
avala - updated
orangs - updated

Dallas BPC
waitinginque - updated - (CERTIFIED)
slk5- updated
msgc2003 - updated - (CERTIFIED)
sdrblr - updated - (CERTIFIED)
Rxindy - added
2manzi - updated
rama0083 - updated - (CERTIFIED)
pzgjxr - updated
ypg12242003 - added
chingari - added
GC4CA - added
DOCSIS - added

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER.

Last edited by a moderator: