BEC Priority Date Tracker

45 day letter time running out

I have a PD date in December and given that the BEC seems to be clearing 2 months in a month and they are in September.It would seem that time for my 45 day letter is fast running out.

I have not got a 45 day letter yet, has anyone recieved approvel without getting a 45 day letter.

I know I am in the system and have my number.

SWA cases

pabman_uk said:
I have a PD date in December and given that the BEC seems to be clearing 2 months in a month and they are in September.It would seem that time for my 45 day letter is fast running out.

I have not got a 45 day letter yet, has anyone recieved approvel without getting a 45 day letter.

I know I am in the system and have my number.

pabman_uk,

What makes you anticipate soon certification if you have PD 12/19/2003 and your case never transfered to region?

Currently DBEC works with regional cases only. I would be pretty much surprised if your case or mine (never went to region) will be certified even next year.

As for 45 day letter for SWA cases you can take a look at my last post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1291585&postcount=8787

TR Regional cases

sfmars and experts,

Why is Dallas not certifying any Regional TR cases?.
In the tracker i am seeing same 10 approvals for several months.
We got approvals one per month.

My case(TR) PD is 1/31/03 and is state cleared one(regional case).
When do you guy's think, i will get my LC??..

Guys, Please share your thoughts on this.

Its true that my case never made it to Regional , but its also true of all the others that came after october PD as they then started moving cases to outside contractors and different departments.they employed a stalling process which 12 months later led to the BEC.
There are a lot of people in the tracker that never made it to regional on or after the December 03 time.

sfmars said:
pabman_uk,

What makes you anticipate soon certification if you have PD 12/19/2003 and your case never transfered to region?

Currently DBEC works with regional cases only. I would be pretty much surprised if your case or mine (never went to region) will be certified even next year.

As for 45 day letter for SWA cases you can take a look at my last post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1291585&postcount=8787

sfmars, do you realy think its gonna take the entire year next year to get our 2003 SWA case approvals. I (with PD 08/2003) was hoping we could get it in the first half of next year rather than later. Dont you think they would be well done with data entry by Jan/Feb next year and we would start seeing a stream of approvals in the march/april/may timeframe?

maybe im just too optimistic :)

badluckinusa said:
sfmars and experts,

Why is Dallas not certifying any Regional TR cases?.
In the tracker i am seeing same 10 approvals for several months.
We got approvals one per month.

My case(TR) PD is 1/31/03 and is state cleared one(regional case).
When do you guy's think, i will get my LC??..

Guys, Please share your thoughts on this.

I would say let's have PBEC and DBEC people with Regular LC join their hands for all out effort so that they start processing Regular cases also. Guys, I think they should have started with Regular cases first because once they send recruitment instructions, there would be delay on the employer side also. And in the meantime they could keep on processing RIR cases.

But, now in current scenario let's say they send 45 day letters by mid next year and then start sending recruiment instructions during the later part of next year; it will be another 6-10 months after that before even 2001/2002 Regular cases can be processed. By then I bet all 2005 RIR cases would be over :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ..............GROSSLY UNFAIR.........LET'S WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING.

Did anyone send a specific letter to DOL about what's going on with Regular cases?

Ilwaiting,

Sorry for my frustration in the last message, but my real point was that if they treat TR cases second rate citizens (like the trend we have seen-12/03 getting approvals while 05/01 cases are waiting for 45 day letters), it would be grossly mind boggling next year when they publish their processing dates which might look like following:

DBEC Regular : 08/2001 RIR : DONE
PBEC Regular : 05/2001 RIR : 1/2005

(Just throwing out numbers as a possibility....if this continues..)

Thanks.

Ilwaiting said:
fastergcwanted, While I understand the frustration. I think you also need to keep in mind that employers advertise for 6months for RIR's applications even before they can file a case. I don't think it it is unexpected for TR's to be processed slowly than RIR's. But I think BEC's have seperate queues for RIR's and TR's. I'm pretty sure they might be processung TR's too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with fastergc wanted

I think TR people need to do someting for this. This is unfair. My understanding for BEC is they will process RIR an dTR in two queues, and for each queues, they work based on FIFO. But the fact is: they put majority effort on RIR, and for samll effort on TR, they use all of them for regional case. So, for TR SWA case, they have been ignored, this is not fair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilwaiting said:
fastergcwanted, While I understand the frustration. I think you also need to keep in mind that employers advertise for 6months for RIR's applications even before they can file a case. I don't think it it is unexpected for TR's to be processed slowly than RIR's. But I think BEC's have seperate queues for RIR's and TR's. I'm pretty sure they might be processung TR's too.

Updated Tracker

Melindwang – updated
Zgubi – updated
Sun_spark – added (CERTIFIED)
Win_win – added
DocPC – updated (CERTIFIED)
Spaul123 – added
Wish30 – added (which BPC?)
VISLI_COM-friend1 and 2 – added (CERTIFIED)
Safdarali – added (CERTIFIED)
Lateguy – added (CERTIFIED)
JDK98 – updated
GCDC – added (CERTIFIED)
MBBS – updated (CERTIFIED)
Vicky006 – added
Nfaa – added
Jp_ammu – added
Msgc2003 – added
Njgc2001 – added

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

LC Prevaling Wage question

Guys,

Yesterday, I was looking at the http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx DB for my case and it looks like Prevailing wage rate column has $4K (4.xxx %) more than my proposed salary column. Is this a problem?

I checked on http://online.onetcenter.org/find/ for the Prevaling wage and the rate is less than my proposed salary (seems okay). My case made it to regional.

Any light on the above matter is appreciated.

Sorry for posting in tracker.

Thanks,
Mohan

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add my info

Justwatching,

Thanks for being a true leader! Please add my info, was never in the tracker.

State : NY
PD - Sep 16 2002
RIR
EB3

No 45 day letter yet.

My PD and RD

Please add this to the tracker database.

Ohio/RIR/EB3
PD - 13 Nov 2003
RD - Oct 2004
45 Day Letter - Replied Feb 10 2005
LC approval - waiting :confused:

Question for JustWatching...

I am writing some letters to DOL officials about backlog...
Can I send the tracker as an attachment ??
I am worried that may cause any problems to our members ?? May be should delete the case number column before sending?? Pl give your opinion...