BEC Priority Date Tracker

Need advise from Gurus

Gurus,

I'm planning to switch my job through a new H1B from the new employer and then apply through PERM.

However, I have already used up my 7 years and this is my 8th extension running.

My case status:

Non RIR, MI
PD is May, 2002 (non RIR)
Case Number DBEC 05171-7xxxx
No 45-day letter as of yet

My questions are:

1. Can I apply for an H1B?
2. Can I use the same PD from the old application?
3. Am I gaining anything out of this switch?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Here is my case info

Justwatching, Please add my details to the tracket spread sheet.
sri_kaza
State IL
EB2/RIR
PD 09/22/03
RD - 04/04/ 2004
45-day letter Date received March 05, Replied 4/5/05
ETA # D-05011-1XXXX

Thanks for your efforts

Please update my info...

UserID : CAlcawaiting
STATE SWA : CA
EB2 or EB3 : EB2
RIR or Regular : RIR
PD - Priority date : 2nd June 2003
RD - Regional receipt date - : 3rd June 2004
Regional DOL : SFO
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers : P-04300-27XXX

45-day letter Date received : received in March 05

Updated Tracker

Deb2611 – updated
June_16 – added
Calcawaiting – updated
Pmat – already in tracker
Skynet2500 – added
Moh1972 – added
Nina123 – not added, not enough info (state/region)
Univemployee – added
Vijay0101 – updated (CERTIFIED)
Sunkav – updated (CERTIFIED)
LaborInBacklog – added
TR_2002_APR – added
Mjadala – added
Chloekyle – added
Oaktown – added
Naikvivek – not enough info

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Recommendation to Improve Spreadsheet

Hi JustWatching,

let me first commend on this outstanding job of keeping this tracker Excel spreadsheet -- this is one of the most valuable and most useful contributions of this entire website!

One small recommendation to improve it: I love the Pivot Tables for Dallas and Philadelphia, and I make frequent use of sorting by the various columns. However, it would be useful to have an additinal column for SOURCE, and that field should be either STATE or REGION. You could just autopopulate it to REGION if "Transferred From" ends in DOL, and to STATE if "TransferredFrom" ends in SWA. That way, e.g. for Dallas, if people want to review only SWA cases or only cases that made it to the Regional level, they can, with just one mouse click, filter by that category. Right now, this is not possible to do.

Thanks!!! Again, many thanks for this outstanding project.

While filtering 'Transferred From' column, select custom, and from the 'Transferred From' list, select ends with and then type 'DOL' to the right text box and click on ok. You will get all DOL cases.

No need to update the spreadsheet.

Thnx,

eb2kid said:
Hi JustWatching,

let me first commend on this outstanding job of keeping this tracker Excel spreadsheet -- this is one of the most valuable and most useful contributions of this entire website!

One small recommendation to improve it: I love the Pivot Tables for Dallas and Philadelphia, and I make frequent use of sorting by the various columns. However, it would be useful to have an additinal column for SOURCE, and that field should be either STATE or REGION. You could just autopopulate it to REGION if "Transferred From" ends in DOL, and to STATE if "TransferredFrom" ends in SWA. That way, e.g. for Dallas, if people want to review only SWA cases or only cases that made it to the Regional level, they can, with just one mouse click, filter by that category. Right now, this is not possible to do.

Thanks!!! Again, many thanks for this outstanding project.

Screen shot Format

Guys,

Could any of you post format for requesting Screen-shot. I have requested once and my Lawyer requested twice (Atleast he says, he did), but no luck. I would really appreciate if you guys post the format.

Thanks, MJee.

45 day letter received

Please update the tracker,
45 day letter received 10-25, replied 10-28 ,
case with Dallas BPC, don't know the case number.

----
PD Dec 2001, CA Remanded case.

Thanks JustWatching for maintaining the tracker.