BCIS phone reps. Do they get training or just get hired off the street?

tsar

Registered Users (C)
Just called BCIS to find out about FP and was “lucky” to get some chik with heavy Alabama accent… Once I told her my story about I-485 she asked me “Do you already have a green card or you’re here on temporary bases”. What the F*%%K? It took me 3 minutes to explain her that if I WAS a PR I would not be asking about 485. Then, for every question that I asked she told me that she didn’t have access to that info. Guess what the question was??? “Can you verify if BCIS has my current address?” Why.. why.. why in the WORLD they created “new and improved” immigration entity… So F*&%*ing sick of this… 12 years in USA, all of my family already have US citizenship and I’m stuck with imbecilic freak show….

i think all they have is an IE and put in our SRC # and check the status and read out what appears on the screen. I asked her to verify if BCIS has correct address and she said, no i dont have access to it. I can change it to whatever you want. ya! forget it..anyways..

Madhav

ND 09/01
EB2 RIR India
FP 03/03 and 06/03

I think they are just contractors who knows how to use IE and read, write and speak English. Most of them are like parrots. Just got done talking to a Congessmans office. They are trying to give me the same BS. Every case is different and BCIS is trying to be more true about the actual time it is taking VS showing something earlier and actually taking longer. Blah blah blah. They said they want to keep track of my case and if it starts to take longer than the time BCIS says then they will do something. So as long as BCIS keep increasing the time it takes, we are screwed. I am thinking about Canada. May be that is better in the long run. Been in this country for 14 years and now this shit.

Do they get hired off the street?

Nope! They are all picked up en masse from forgotten mental asylums. Please do not even compare them to parrots as that would be very insulting to those wonderful creatures.