BCIS online shows my case approved!!!

trust2003

Registered Users (C)
Got a mail today saying fingerprint expired and need to get fingerprint taken on Feb 04 I had already done my second FP on AUg 15th 03 ...frustrated with the whole system ...I went to BCIS online and BCIS says my case approved on Dev 4th 03.
Now I don't know what to believe ... I have been praying for my GC for the last 7 years ... I was puzzled with my non excitment on reading my case has been approved.
May be the approved letter will get the excitment in me .....

congrats. You really seem to be excited. You forgot to post your Receipt Date. Please post it.

EAD0210453XXX

EB2
FP1: APril 10th 2002
FP2: AUG 15th 2003
FP3: BCIS asking for 3rd on FEB 04th !@# .....
RD: JAN 2002 ...
AD: DEC 04 2003

I have always been frustrated with the whole system ....I am not the one to run away since BCIS shows my case approved.

I am willing to contribute to any finiancial help in having our voices heard in regards to GC applications. We need to get together and create a powerfull lobby to fight our cases.

Originally posted by sai-2367
Congrats! Call the BCIS number to be doubly sure..

Even BCIS will read it from online message so its useless. Max they will send enquiry to VSC to find the exact status and that takes around a month time.

Anyway Congrats to trust2003 !!!

I got a FP notice 16 days after my approval

I got approved on Nov 21,2003 and got my PP stamped on 12/1/2003. Today I got aFP notice... It says " Please disregard this notice if the petition is already granted"... Also Service Center says "ESC"....It so sad , how much tax dollar goes down the chute when BCIS complains about budget shortage......

Man! You're rockin my boat!

BCIS says my case was approved on 12/5. I hope it isn't some software glitch.

Originally posted by trust2003
Got a mail today saying fingerprint expired and need to get fingerprint taken on Feb 04 I had already done my second FP on AUg 15th 03 ...frustrated with the whole system ...I went to BCIS online and BCIS says my case approved on Dev 4th 03.
Now I don't know what to believe ... I have been praying for my GC for the last 7 years ... I was puzzled with my non excitment on reading my case has been approved.
May be the approved letter will get the excitment in me .....

Congrats!

Originally posted by trust2003
....I am not the one to run away since BCIS shows my case approved.

I am willing to contribute to any finiancial help in having our voices heard in regards to GC applications. We need to get together and create a powerfull lobby to fight our cases.
Good on you! We need more people like you on this forum.