"BCIS must be Crazy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcgcgcgc

Registered Users (C)
I am planning to make a movie. The movie name is going to be "BCIS must be crazy".
I approached the BCIS to find if anyone is available for the following roles, but they said they are very busy with I-485 processing. So my next choice is you guys/girls.
Let me know if anyone is interested in one/many of the follwing roles:

1. Director
2. Hero
3. Heroine
4. Villian
5. Comedians
and many rest of the cast. . .

last but not least Co-Producer. . .

:D :D :D

Well I know this might be offensive to some people but gotta say this

Villain - John Ascroft
Comedian - George W Bush

Originally posted by GC012002
Brilliant idea! Did you apply under the EB1 category? :D :D :D
I know this is a brilliant idea. My employer didn't want me to loose soon, so he didn't allow me to go in EB1. :p

In a country where they can sell the broom sticks(Harry Potter) and make millions, where they can sell the non-living beings(Dinosaurs) and can make millions, why not we make money by making characters from this movie.
Guess who could be the characters in this movie . . .
;) :p :D

Why would someone want to be IIO that must be the most hated role from the perspective of the adjustees - more than the dreaded telemarketer.

How about a role of adjudicating officer - that would be a nice - or the inspector at the POE or border patrol agents at Mexico chasing drug dealers ?

Originally posted by abhi_01201
Why would someone want to be IIO that must be the most hated role from the perspective of the adjustees - more than the dreaded telemarketer.

How about a role of adjudicating officer - that would be a nice - or the inspector at the POE or border patrol agents at Mexico chasing drug dealers ?

Hey .. I will take the role of IIO on that stupid 800 number! At least .. I can bitch and yap at you callers! :D :D
Besides, you only need to memorize one line: "Call back in 30 days!"

Hi abhi_01201,
I doubt if any one disagrees with you regarding your selection of Comedian. It's impossible for any one to control his/her laughter when you see him talking on Television. I am actually planning to record his speeches so that i can watch them when my mood is not good. He will make our day.

Yes

Director --- Dick Cheney
Producers -- All the people in this forum.

Production -- Immi Production

Last edited by a moderator:
Dick Chenny is gonna direct the movie? Does not he live in a bunker or something just in case the world comes to an end?

Originally posted by dsatish
Hi abhi_01201,
I doubt if any one disagrees with you regarding your selection of Comedian. It's impossible for any one to control his/her laughter when you see him talking on Television. I am actually planning to record his speeches so that i can watch them when my mood is not good. He will make our day.

Sincerely, tell me
what is so funny in his talks ?

Lets keep Steven Kapoor as a director from Rangeela movie..

Sirf chaar baal saamne honi chahiye ...sirf chaar :D :D

Sincerely, tell me what is so funny in his talks ?

It is his dialogue delivery and facial expressions (and ofcourse sometimes the contents of his speach add extra flavor). I have noticed that most of the people i know laugh at him(Bush).

Originally posted by dsatish
It is his dialogue delivery and facial expressions (and ofcourse sometimes the contents of his speach add extra flavor). I have noticed that most of the people i know laugh at him(Bush).

Even most of my friends laugh at him, it doesn't mean that he is funny since all those friends are inclined towards democrats. If you are inclined towards Republican and still you find him funny then it is a different issue.
I know most of like Clinton but not Bush. But I always feel that Clinton was at the top when eveything was going fine but Bush was at the top post when things doesn't workout the way we like. I strongly believe that Economy was doing fine during Clinton era due to early 90's Iraq war success during Bush Sr. era.
Now again US was successful in Iraq mission. So after few years when everything changes to the way we like don't forget Bush's success in Iraq.

Originally posted by Sharabi
if i played the role of faggot....what will your momma do ? wouldn't she be lonely ? my dog refused to be with her.

if???? Is there even a question about your role???

Originally posted by Sharabi
NO THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT MY ROLE....i stay hooked with your momma 24/7....she won't relive me.....so yes it is quetionable whether she will release me or not.

Sharabi, where do you come up with these terms from??? hooked?? What are you? A dog? :)

After your correction of your previous post, I think it has become very clear that you are ready to come out of the closet ..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.