bcis ki ma ka bhosada

jaymehra11,

so are you telling me that sillyman has to moderate words and sentences like
arse, ass, damn, screw u/them, f***, your momma works in the BCIS etc etc??
:D :D

Hmmm

Hmmm....And you guys are surprised that cultured and literate folks like you are not getting your permanent residency. IMHO, I would not even allow you back to India or where ever you come from. Please show some respect for other readers of these forums.

Spewing profanity in a forum is easy - if you really feel the need to get BCIS's attention in your own special way, why don't you translate your words to English, specify your WAC number, and send a letter to the BCIS head? You will surely get an instantaneous response.

The poll will also clearly illustrate the culture and depth of the individuals who are posting to these forums.

This is a Desi thing right? If it is free, misuse and abuse it. If Rajeev Khanna starts charging a subscription fee, it will be interesting to see how many of you drop off the forums....

Looks like I need to take a poll if I need to take a dump tomorrow morning...
Just delete this thread.
There are other ways to abuse BCIS if you really want to take out your frustation.

I dnt mind profanity but as long as the post has something intelligent attached to it...

for example....

I called the BCIS officer yesterday - uski ma ki chut - he didnt converse with me properly and said that he is not sure how long it may take to work on my case..

or the online message changed to RFE sent - saale bcis ka ma ka bhosda - that they needed some more information... and I am not sure what information they need..

or I have applied for my EAD and have no answer for the past 9 months - bcis ki gaand mein puddi...

you know all the above statements makes sense - you have to some meaningful information to the "aam janta" like us.. instead of saying just plain old stupid things like bcis ki ma ki chut... even though it is the truth and nothing but the truth.. we have to add some more relevant information to it that makes your case stronger :)

my 2 cents

Ravi