Bcis Is Something Else

Originally posted by TiredOne
to Sessanga Charlesa

I understand what you are feeling now.
But just give to them everything they ask. Any way it is better then if they would ask you to come for interview, I beleive.
Truly beleive, everything will be OK with your case.
Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your concern.I did not believe i still had a bunch of old documents some of which i thought were trashed,but thank God they are all intact.

to Sessanga Charlesa

But just give to them everything they ask. Any way it is better then if they would ask you to come for interview, I beleive.
Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your concern.I did not believe i still had a bunch of old documents some of which i thought were trashed,but thank God they are all intact.

to Sessanga Charlesa

Good luck!

TiredOne
I have exactly the same problem with TB skin test. When I set a doctors appointment last week, I explained the situation and asked to do X-ray right the way, skipping test. Doctor was OK with that, it cost me extra $50 though, but I have no way around it.

Originally posted by annv
TiredOne
I have exactly the same problem with TB skin test. When I set a doctors appointment last week, I explained the situation and asked to do X-ray right the way, skipping test. Doctor was OK with that, it cost me extra $50 though, but I have no way around it.

Be cautious with that. I wanted to save the 2 days wait for the skin reaction, and asked the doctor if we could take the X-ray right away. She told me not to do that because BCIS is going to return the exam asking for the skin test anyway.
So, I decided to go for the test.
Dont know if it is mandatory or at BCIS discretion to ask for the test; however, this doctor seemed to me very knowledgeable and might be right.
Good luck