BCIS Inquiry response

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
I called CIS Customer line, the lady took details to inquire about my AP (pending for 60 days) and said takes 3-4 weeks to get response from them..

Did anybody received response from VSC after kept an inquiry about the case details?

if so.

How long it took ?

Please post your details... thanks in advance ...

Within a month

I had requested an inquiry into my EAD application. I got response within a month. But I have seen cases on this board where they didn't get response even after 6 weeks. So....

Hope you get it soon and HOPE THE RESPONSE HAS USEFUL MESSAGE !!

Thank you CoasterRide

what was their reponse on your EAD application ? Are you approved after you open the inquiry ?

Hi,
I applied AP on March 31, 2003, and on Sept 3rd my case was still pending. As such, my attorney filed an inquiry regarding my AP application with the VSC. Somehow my AP was approved on Sept 4th by VSC. However, I am not sure if it is just a coincidence or because of the inquiry.

My EAD was lost in the mail. So they wrote back asking me to apply for Replacement EAD. Of course with additional $130 :rolleyes: :mad:

So applied for it and got approved within a month :) Good luck to you!

Originally posted by kvpt_mm
Thank you CoasterRide

what was their reponse on your EAD application ? Are you approved after you open the inquiry ?