BCIS Case status changes every day for FP

sham555

Hi guys,

I have 2nd Finger printing done few weeks back. and I have following message

On March 24, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Now the date here "March24 2004" changes almost every day but the actual message remains same.

Isn't it strange ? Please share if you guys have same problem .

Any viable input is appreciated.

Thank you .

You should be happy that they are monitoring your case everyday:p Mine hasn't changed at all ever since.:mad:

Same thing is happening with me, i done my FP2 on march 18,
yesterday on-line status says fp2 received on march 24 today it says fp2 received on march 25.

Whats going on ?

rd 31/01/2002
fp1 march 2002
fp2 march 2004
AP ?

Cooler ,

My objective is to get the right status and not the 'Vertual feeling ... that someone is lookign at the case "

It might be software bug .. that they are changing the dates , just to give illusion of review.

:)

Sham

FP

same thing with my husband's case. We did FP on Mar 09. Mine never changed, but my husband's changed and his date changes every day.

So we have all kinds in our family:).

I noticed the same thing on my case. yesterday it said 24th March, today it says 25th march...

Dont worry it seems like a glitch in the system

msomani

Guess What :) feel better.... now ...

It is so nice to know that I am not alone .

Thank you for sharing your exp. , Good luck to every one.

Sham

BUG

Hello guys,

You should all worry. Contact your Senator and report the bug. It maybe a hacker who managed to keep changing date/time on the system to keep some license valid. You can also report another computer bug for the TSC saying always 999 days! The computer cannot report four-digit day number!