• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Bare Basics/Necessities of Life Upon Entry - Feedback from Successful DV Selectees In USA Please

Colds are viral. Amoxicillin's own literature tells you it's ineffective against viral infections. So either you misdiagnosed yourself or took the wrong thing, neither of which supports your self-medication argument....
Nope
I went out on minus 2 with my hear washed and dried just before going out, I tried everything and I took antibiotics and it worked.
If you drink ice cold water you can easily get cystitis, as I did and it helped there too. My cousin has sinusitis (chronic) every now and then and only antibiotics help her
The practice supports

Nope
I went out on minus 2 with my hear washed and dried just before going out, I tried everything and I took antibiotics and it worked.
If you drink ice cold water you can easily get cystitis, as I did and it helped there too. My cousin has sinusitis (chronic) every now and then and only antibiotics help her
The practice supports

And you never stopped to think that maybe the cold had just run its course .... yes of course it works for cystitis and bacterial sinusitis. But did you ever stop to think that abusing antibiotics could be precisely why your friend has chronic sinusitis .... And bullsh*t that drinking ice cold water causes cystitis. Good grief, a combination of old wives tales and freely available antibiotics ... Scary stuff....Good luck in the US bro...

What was that quote - something like, you can protect people against villains, but you can't protect them against themselves.

Personally I hate medication of any kind and prefer natural healing and sports gives a heck of a strong immune system lol

Many generic medications at commonly prescribed dosages aren't that expensive in the US. Walmart has a $4 Prescription program - $4 for a 30-day supply and oftentimes $10 for a 90-day supply. Of course, you need a prescription from a doctor, which is just the way it works in the US and many other countries. You don't need health insurance for the $4 drugs and they even offer free home delivery.

The link below offers a very useful guide on heathcare insurance costs and details based on the new reformed plans. Just to be clear, the new plans represent a minimum level of coverage - so many private policies will offer "better" coverage. You can also find information on the tax subsidy you can get which will be available for everyone earning less than $78k per year

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/