Bank letter from Bank of America

webdude

Registered Users (C)
FYI,
If any of the guys need bank letter from Bank of America, for Immigration or visa purposes, do not wait for the last minute, cuz they take atleast more than 10 days. Now they go through credit bureau, etc. , plus it comes from head office.
All my papers are ready but i am still waiting for bank letter for the last 18 days. Its frustrating, everyone knows how much each day means.
This policy sucks and is discriminatory

Why you need a bank letter

If you salary is above 125% poverty line, you do not need any bank letter. What kind of case do you have?

No Title

If I were you, I will transfer my balance to a bank that can give mw the letter in 1 day.

No Title

I have a simple 485 case, nothing complicated, but the lawyer sent me a list of documents needed which included Bank letter, signed by bank official, giving account type, balance and opening date.
My account is legit, nothing wrong, just policies r changing. This information might just save somebodies time, all check with your banks if u ever need letter.

I got on the same day

My bank ( bank one ) gave it to me on the same day. They charged 15 dollars though.

I too got in one day

I wanted a bank statement last month from DCU... I am in Chicago. DCU is in MD. I paid them $15 for UPS next day service.. I recieved the letter in a day.

No Title

I had the same problem with bank of America . They did not send for 14 days and when i called them up and told them i need it urgently and they arranged for a pickup in the local branch the next day. and they did not charge me anything extra.

Is it OK without Bank Letter?

Why do you guys submit the Bank Letter? What is it for? For the EB based principal applicant, you submit employment letter and most recent pay stubs. For your family members, I-864 with your past W-2, tax return, and current employment status should work. In EB category, I do not think anyone\'s salary will be lower than 125% poverty line. Those with knowledge please post your comments.

No Bank Letter required

You might need a bank letter to verify the assets in the I-864 for the dependents, but not much more. I did not submit either a bank letter or paystubs with my I-485; they\'re not required, and if the INS is of a mind to verify my employment at I-485 ajudication, having nine month old paystubs won\'t change their mind.

No Title

If your immigration is employment-based you should file I-134 for your family members not I-864, which is for a family-based immigration or if you own more then 5% of the company sponsoring you.

Who can be a I-134 sponsor?

In Part 1 of I-134, I do not qualify any one of a, b, c, and d. I am not a US citizen, not a permanent resident. Can I still sponsor my wife and child? Thanks.

what is this bank statement and paystub is all about??

can you explain in what case you need these things??
This is something I have never heard of. May be W2
and paystubs when you to consular processing (CP) or
INS specifically wants you to have these submitted just
for fun.
Explain for EB cases. Thanks.