Baltimore Transfer Cases

No Title

My interview went fine. At the end when I thought she was going to stamp my passport, she said, "You have lots of papers in your file and I would like to go through them." When I asked her how long was that going to take for her to do that. She said, "Thirty to sixty days. But I am not saying that it is going to take that long."
I did call our Congressman\'s office last week. They sent me a letter saying that INS had told them that it would take 30 days for them to make a decision (same old crap).

No Title

NANDIT BARUA Please reply What all things you took along with you for interview at Baltimore office.
Thanks in advance

No Title

Hi NANDIT BARUA what all document you took along with you for interview at Baltimore office ?
Please reply for all of us.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

No Title

I took all the documents they specified on the list that comes with the interview notice. As I mentioned before that the interviewing officer told me that I have too many papers in my file, I don\'t know why she said that. I did hire an attorney to go with me to the interview. He asked me to take, with my originals, copies for the INS. I did that, the officer did not keep any of the copies I gave her. I remember, I attached copy of my whole passport with my I-485 filing at the advice of a friend on mine who got his GC last year. I don\'t know whether or not that made my file thicker. I just followed the filing instructions from INS\'s website.

No Title

Hi:
My Case is also Transferred to Baltimore on 05/17/2001. I haven\'t received any interview notice from baltimore.

I live in virginia and my employer is based in Maryland. I dont know why they transferred my case to baltimore instead of Arlington.

RD:10/00
ND:11/00
Transfer Date: 05/17

Good Luck

No Title

Documents needed for employments base Cases

1. Identification MD Drivers license or Passport
2. Work permits and Advanced Payroll
3. W2 Forms and Last 3 Pay slips
4. Copy of approved 1-40 with all attachments.
5. Copy of ETA-750 Labor Certification Package.
6. Employment Letter
7. I-94
8. Any other document given by INS such as I-20(If you had gone to school in US)
9. Birth, marriage or divorce certificates.
10. Childs birth certificates.

No Title

My case is also transferred to Baltimore. I called IIO at VSC and was told that it was transferred on 6/4. He said my attorney will receive the transfer notice. My details are
PD 6/22/99
RD 1/8/01
ND 1/16/01
TD 6/4/01
EB2 China