Baltimore Transfer Cases

Tushar Shah

Registered Users (C)
Did any one got interview notice for cases transferred in last week of April. My case was transferred on 4/27. Details RD: 8/00 ND: 9/00

No Title

No, none yet. My case was also transferred to Baltimore
last Apr 27. No interview notice yet but I\'ll keep you
posted.

Thanks,
GMC

No Title

Mine was transferred to Baltimore on 2/13, had my interview on 4/19, I am yet to receive a decision from them. As far as I know nothing was wrong with my case and the interview went fine.

No Title

My details are:
ND 10/12/00 FP 12/26/00 EB3 and country others.
Transfer date: 4/27/01. No interview notice yet.
Live in Maryland, abt 45 mins fr Baltimore.

GMC

No Title

Nandit,

Did you try calling them again ? OR did you go to INS after you interview ?

I would suggest to contact local congressman for your case. That would be the fastest way out.

Wish you good luck.

-dna

No Title

How did you guys came to know that your case has been transferred to BALTIMORE ? Did you guys get any transfer notice or any kind of information. Does AVM reflects this transfer ?

Thanks in advance.

Aditya

No Title

Yes, I personally received a transfer notice from INS Vermont.
I received the notice a week after transfer date which is
Apr 27. I got the notice first then AVM changed after 2 weeks.

GMC

No Title

hi,
when did u receive the interview schedule in the mail....few weeks before or 1 month before the actual date of interview; just want to get an idea as we might be moving before it comes in the mail.
Our case was transferred 5/18/01 to baltimore;
GOOD LUCK and let us know about ur interview experience.
Thanks

No Title

hi gmc,
looks like the trend for interview date seems to be about 2 mths from date of transfer. Since urs was 4/27/01...have u recd anything yet?
were u able to find out from those who have already got the interviews as to how long in advance does the baltimore office send/mail out notices/calls for interviews.
GOOD LUCK !

No Title

Did you get interview notice or you called Baltimore INS to get the interview date?

If you called, what is the phone #.

Thanks,
Tushar

No Title

hi,
my case was transfer to Arlington on march 19th but I moved to Maryland so I asked Arlington office to transfer my case to Baltimore they transfer it on 15th may I received interview letter on June 2nd for June 28th.
My ID is 08/98
EB3
India
ND Feb 22,2000
ID Feb 28 ,2000

Please share your expearens

thanks
UP

No Title

HI Nandit
I thought INS guys at Baltimore stamp the passport after the interview itself and you mentioned that ur interview was held in april and still no decision.
Its intriguing!!!!
Please clarify

No Title

HI GANAPATHY RAMAN AND EVERYONE
I am also a resident of Virginia and my case was transferred to Baltimore, Is it normal casue I think Virginia resident cases should be transferred to Arlington whihc is in Virginia.
ANyone here besides Ganapathy whos is Virginia resident and still case got transferred to Baltimore.

No Title

HI UP and GANAPATHY please send ur email address to me. Mineis itstoomuch@123india.com

UP when yopu filed I485 was your address at that time was Virginia address and did you updated it again. And Did you have to go personaly to Arlington office to request the change to Baltimore office.

No Title

Thanks, Arajasthan!
Unfortunately, I have NOT received any interview notice
yet. But I am hoping real soon. There\'s about 5 or 6
of us (regular visitors of this site) who got transferred
last Apr 27. I am in touch with 2 others and they too
have not received any interview notice yet.

Yes, I am hoping soon since like listUser transfer date
was 4/19/01 and interview scheduled on 6/19/01!

Thanks again. I will post once I get my interview notice.
I believe they work faster in Baltimore...

GMC