Baltimore transfer 05/14/03

Thank you MD485. That means I have to stop browsing my online status everday coz' the status never change after my file was transferred. My case as follows:-

I applied for I-130, I-485 and I-765 (all transferred at the same time to Baltimore).

05/27/2003 Post application
05/28/2003 BCIS received
06/11/2003 ND
06/13/2003 Received 1st NOA for all cases
06/20/2003 Transfer Date
06/26/2003 Received 2nd NOA for transferred case for all cases

Just to update my status, done the FP yesterday, only took 10 minutes. Its electronic FP. The officer said, my interview will be done by 6 months.

05/27/2003 Post application
05/28/2003 BCIS received
06/11/2003 ND
06/13/2003 Received 1st NOA for all cases
06/20/2003 Transfer Date
06/26/2003 Received 2nd NOA for transferred case for all cases
07/14/2003 FP Notice

I-130 TO BALTIMORE OFFICE

HEY,
MY WIFE IS LPR. PETITIONED FOR ME IN 2001 BUT WE GOT A LETTER FROM VERMONT CENTER THAT MY CASE HAS BEEN TRANSFERED TO BALTIMORE OFFICE. DOES THAT OFFICE PROCESS I-130 CASES? PLS ADVISE

Oluseye,

My 1-130 also transferred to Baltimore. So I guess they process it there. Well, if anything sure Baltimore will sent you a notice. Just hang in there.

kitaorang

hi,
do you understand the procedures of processing i-130 at the baltimore office.pls advise

Oluseye,

I'm sorry that I don't know the process. Guess we have to wait and wait....nothing much can be done since I even cannot check online.

By the way, anyone transferred EAD at Baltimore get approved theirs? Most ppl who applied the same time with me at Vermont already approved.

kitaorang

hi,
my cousin's RN is june 2nd and they already approved it. when did you send yours.he sent it to the same vermont.

Received Date May 28, 2003
Notice Date June 11, 2003

I submitted to Vermont too, but on June, 20th they transferred everything to Baltimore, thats why I'm quite worried if Baltimore not doing anything to it :( Now Vermont already processing EAD for RD June 3rd. If mine still there I think its already approved by now.

Its funny coz' everyday I will wait for mails and so excited to see what mails in it...but till today, its nothing :(.

kitaorang

hi,
with your information you provided. you will definitely recieve something this week and i'm sure it is your ead. congrats in advance.

your interview experience

Originally posted by kanthus
ag28,

did you collague get approved after his interveiw got over in OCT ?

My interview was over in March, I am still waiting for my approval notice.

FBI/Name check.

Kanthus

Hi Kanthus,

I hope you have been approved already. If so, could you let us know how long it took after the interview? Also, it would be nice if you could share your interview experience with us. Thanks.

Update

Hi Oluseye and others,

Just an update. Got my SS Card via mail on 8/4/03 (just four working days after I applied). Also got my Notice of Interview Date on 7/29/03. My interview scheduled on November, 2003. Good luck to others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interview letter
Hi,

I got interview notice from Baltimore, MD at 5/30/03. But they did not require us to bring two photography. Is there any one can share your experience? Thank you very much.

My case details:

RD 11/05/01
ND 12/06/01
FP 5/28/02
TD 4/17/03
IS(Interview Issue) 5/26/03
ID(Interview Day) 8/21/03

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, taconic, how's your interview going today? please let us know any updates, thanks!

did you go for second Fp and when was that.

our case was also got transfered to Baltimore, after 19months and 13months from first FP.

we got letter from Baltimore for second FP and we went BCIS centre on 08/06/03.

question is, is it three months from Second FP and it will be more than that for the interview

It will take 3 - 6 months to get the interview after the FP. Soon you will get your interview letter. Just hang in there. You'll hear something about 3 - 4 weeks :)

About the pictures...I don't have the instruction too...I will ask this question in another forum, coz' many of them already had the interview at Baltimore. But as far as I am concerned, none of them ever mentioned about bringing two photos.

taconic,
oops, my bad, i thought yours was today. wish you all the best in your interview tomorrow.

hk2001

hk2001

Thank you. They did'nt ask to bring two photo. In case we still take two photo.
Do you take interview at tomorrow? Good luck.

Taconic

no, my interview was long time ago. i saw your signature and know your interview is tomorrow. please let us know any updates, thanks!

hk2001

HK2001

I got stamp in Baltimore today. She checked my passport, employeer letter, W2 form, I-94, EAD,paystubs, SSN, and ask birthday, mother's and father's name. total took about 30 min. for me , my wife and my son. she already have my photo(when we submit I-485). Then wait about 60-75 min. we got stamp of permanant residence. This is hole story.

hk 2001, Do you know how long they will take for my plastic card? Thanks.

Taconic