Baltimore processing...

newtothis

Registered Users (C)
Has the Baltimore office processed most of the Fiscal Year 00 cases and moving onto the FY 01 ? There are only a few of the FY 01 cases that have been called for an interview. Anyone have any ideas ?

No Title

Who knows... Seems that they have slowed down with interiew invitation letters. Summer time... everybody on vacation. And here we are going crazy trying to figure out when they gonna send us the letters.

No Title

I just came back from the baltimore office...Man the traffic..Anyway...No news....Took them a few seconds to punch up the numbers and then say that there is nothing new. I would figure that the local offices are faster since they do not process as much cases as the Vermont office.

No Title

Hi Newtothis, Did they tell when they have received your case from Vermont? I mean when it was entered into their system?
Thanks for your input.

No Title

It is becoming quite obvious that too many cases were transfered to Baltimore starting in late April. A few lucky ones got through the bottleneck while for the rest it will be a long wait...and this is what they call "to speed processing"...

No Title

I think the slow down may be because of the EB3 becoming current. Now they may be digging all the old cases that got transfered to Baltimore long ago and during this process some lucky guys from EB3 got their interviwe scheduled though transfered in April. Because of newtothis, we may not have to go to inquire for another couple of weeks.

No Title

Right now I just want to know if I can take 1-2 weeks of vacation. I already canceled a business trip for next week and have been standing by anxiously opening the mail box every day...

No Title

Yep..They got my case from Vermont on the 15th or 16th of May...
I did not think that the cases even came to the baltimore office if they are not current. I thought the transfer was when the cases are ready for an interview.
I was there at around 11:20am and the place was just about empty. I walked in and about 2 minutes later walked out. If they are not that busy, why are they not scheduling these interviews ?
I think I should just give up trying to analyze this whole thing and just live life...I need a drink !!!

No Title

Macika, I can understand yoru feelings as it is the same situation with me. And with kids we get a chance to go out only in summer and the whole summer is getting wasted because of this waiting. Nothing we can do. Just wait and wait for our turn. I may have to wait for one full year to take any vacation If I miss this summer.

No Title

Thaks nwetothis for sharing the info. I was thinking to go to Baltimore next week sometime. Your info helped me and saved one trip to Baltimore. Can wait for another couple of weeks. Yes, as you said we should just ignore about it and let it come when it comes.
Will try to do that.

No Title

Hi,
I was very happy initially when I received the transfer notice from VSC last month saying that my case was transferred to Baltimore. I thought ok now at least I am out of VSC hold. Even my attorney elevated my happiness by informing me that I could get an interview by Auguest.
But now it seems Baltimore is not better, if not worse than VSC. As per today it does not seem I would have an interview sometimes this year( at least 15 persons are there with their TD

No Title

Hi All ,

I visited Baltimore Office two times and did not see rush there at all. I think most of the Officers might be on vacations.

My TD is 06/04 and now planning to go to India from 08/07 - /31/01 . I think, I might be getting interview letter in Oct. or Nov.

..NickI485