Baltimore Oath Rescheduling Question

KT123

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview on the 3rd of May. I was recommended for approval.
Since 5/3/08 a Saturday, I was given an option of appearing for oath on the 12th. Since I was going overseas on the 13th, I asked the IO to reschedule the interview after I came back on the 3rd of June. She took a copy of the flight itinerary and made a note in my file to schedule me after I come back.

My wife's interview was scheduled for 5/22. We had it rescheduled because she was going to be overseas with me. She has received her new interview date for the 10th of July. The IO had made a note in my file to "try" to schedule my oath on the same day as my wife's interview.

Has any one been in this situation here (Or remember any one else posting on this topic)? If so, what would be a reasonable timeframe to expect the letter to take the oath?

I have scheduled an infopass for the 20th to see if something can be done.

Thanks.

i wasn't in such a situation. my oath was the same day as my interview. there were only 52 people attending the oath ceremony (baltimore DO), and the room could have fitted more people. so if i were you i'd go to that infopass and ask them kindly to give you the oath date for the day you need it for, or ask if you can attend the day of the infopass

Thank you for the update. I have got the infopass appointment for this Friday. I will see if anything can be done.