Baltimore N-400 Timeline

Future-American

Registered Users (C)
I created this new Baltimore N-400 timeline because the old one by Mr Lunamoped disapeared. I am wondering what happens to the baltimore thread.
We are on this forum to help each other out regarding to N-400 issues. We need that thread on this forum. I strongly recommend guys like Kaolack, Mhdia, Jzlthssw, shareel, and others to keep posting here until done with N-400.
Kaolack, did you receive you interview letter yet? I know that Jzlthssw received his before you but I know you should be receiving yours very soon if not already. Please post your timeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Future-American, I looked for the thread and could not find it. If what you claim is true, this is truly a sad witness to human evil and greed. If this guy deleted this thread, it shows that he suffers from extreme poverty in his heart and that he grew up in a milieu of scarcity and paucity.

He or she will end up dying poor, unhappy, and suffering from other people successes. My case is in Baltimore as well, so let us make this the greatest thread on this forum to ever exist.

Rahul, Thanks for reopening the thread, however the link doesn't work for me neither.

Luna, the next time you delete something by mistake, we're going to deport you. :D It's an aggravated felony according to some CIS officers. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna,
If your interview is on the 24th, there is noway on earth you can get the US passport by march 5th. I find that funny. Do you expect to receive the oath letter and swear in in 10 days. The oath letter could take up to 6 months by itself . lol i don't mean to let you down, but i have had my interview on the 7th of Feb, haven't heard anything since! and that's normal, so hold ur horses.:)

sony55 said:
Luna,
If your interview is on the 24th, there is noway on earth you can get the US passport by march 5th. I find that funny. Do you expect to receive the oath letter and swear in in 10 days. The oath letter could take up to 6 months by itself . lol i don't mean to let you down, but i have had my interview on the 7th of Feb, haven't heard anything since! and that's normal, so hold ur horses.:)

Hey Guys,
Mr Luna has his interview on the 24 and I made an appointment with the passport agency on the 25 so he could get it one day. One can get passport in one day if you have all the travel dates and document with you.
Sony55, you had you interview on the 7th and you are waiting for your oath letter; I dont know your district office but the baltimore one does same day interview and oath if everything is fine and name check is clear.
Mr Luna does not have to wait for his letter and I am pretty sure he has a straith forward case. Moreover I am sure he will take his oath on the same day. He will be all clear to get his passport on the 25 at the passport agency in washington dc on the 25 after paying all the fee for expedite.
Mr Luna again good luck on Thursday and keep us posted

That could be true, but i find it hard to happen with USCIS. We just have to wait and see, the days will prove it.

sony55 said:
That could be true, but i find it hard to happen with USCIS. We just have to wait and see, the days will prove it.

There is nothing to prove. This is a fact that people take the oath on the same day in baltimore. Unless you have a complicated case where decision can not be made on the same day or your name check is not clear. We had people completing N-400 in baltimore district from PD to Oath in little as 4 months and half.

that's great to hear. wow, I am so glad to hear that. Good luck Luna and have a safe and exciting trip overseas!!

Unless you take oath on the the 24th itself you cant get a passport on the 25th. You can get an expedited passport in 3 business days

Hi Everyone!
It is a wonderful thread. Thanks everyone who post their N-400 experience in Baltimore DO. Just a quick question- Here are details about my N-400 application:
PD 11/24/04
FP 01/04/05 (Done)
Can anyone guess when should I expect to receive interview letter? Also my FP notice says if FP was not done by 03/29/04, N-400 application will be abandoned. Does it give any clue about my interview date?

uscit01 said:
Hi Everyone!
It is a wonderful thread. Thanks everyone who post their N-400 experience in Baltimore DO. Just a quick question- Here are details about my N-400 application:
PD 11/24/04
FP 01/04/05 (Done)
Can anyone guess when should I expect to receive interview letter? Also my FP notice says if FP was not done by 03/29/04, N-400 application will be abandoned. Does it give any clue about my interview date?

When dealing with Baltimore DO one can expect FP notice after one month of PD. Interview letter arrive most of the time two months after FP taken for and interview date of with a notice of two more months.
So with a pd of 11/24 and FP on 01/04 My prediction is the following.
You will receive IL on or before March 4 or a little after.
You will go for an interview on before or after the end of May.
Baltimore has been consistant.
Good luck

Thanks Future American. How about 03/29/05 date on my FP notice? Does it mean anything? Is to common to have such deadlines for FP?

uscit01 said:
Thanks Future American. How about 03/29/05 date on my FP notice? Does it mean anything? Is to common to have such deadlines for FP?
Well this is the dead line for you to get your finger print taken. If you dont by that date USCIS will administravely closed your N_400 application. They will assume you abandon you case. You dont have to worry about that date because you already had yours taken. Just look into the future of receiving your interview letter