Baltimore N-400 Timeline

Done!!!!

I had the oath ceremony this morning and now a USC.
My wife is however "mad" at me b'cos hers is still out there due to name change. She has not received the oath letter yet. How long does that typically take?

Start: July 6, 2006
End: November 13, 2006.

2 months after FP

Its been 2 months for us after FP; anybody in the same timeline ? Is there a way to check the status ?

Thanks

Those who had done FP in august got IV, as per your time line you should be getting IV letter in next couple of weeks.

Got my new date!!

I got the new date for my Oath Ceremony, here's my timeline

Here's my timeline
6/1/06 Mailed N-400
6/5/06 Received receipt notice
6/26/06 Fingerprints & Civics test at Baltimore
9/28/06 Interview
10/27/06 Oath Ceremony (need to reschedule)
12/04/06 Rescheduled Oath Ceremony

Anyone had thier interview / oath this past two weeks at Baltimore

Anyone had thier interview / oath this past two weeks at Baltimore?

Slow response

I work at Govt. and I can immagine how things could be slow at this time of the year.
This is the time when lot of people take vacation, plus Thanks giving and Christmas holidays.
I think we may not see lot of improvement for a while.

Peple including myself who expect to see things happen the way it has happened in last gew months may have to be little more patient to see progress in our cases.

"Believe me things are really slow this time of the year in the Govt."

Oath Ceremony

Can i take my husband and 2 1/2 year old son to the oath ceremony? or would it be better to go alone? Thanks ;)

marilor said:
Can i take my husband and 2 1/2 year old son to the oath ceremony? or would it be better to go alone? Thanks ;)

Absolutely you can! Most Baltimore oath ceremonies are conducted in a large room on the 7th floor of the Federal Building - you are allowed guests and cameras (in that room only).

Interview and oath today

I had interview and was approved today and took oath at 3:00PM at baltimore.

All the best for people in waiting for IV.

Time Line :

PD: 8/4
FP: 8/26
IV: 12/6

doc75 said:
I had interview and was approved today and took oath at 3:00PM at baltimore.

All the best for people in waiting for IV.

Time Line :

PD: 8/4
FP: 8/26
IV: 12/6
doc75,

Can you post when did you reveive your Interview letter? Also what documents they asked you in the Interview?

Thanks

Interview Done! Proud American Citizen now.

Hi N400Applier,

For Baltimore I think the interview letter is sent about 45 days after your fingerprinting (based on my timeline and others in this thread).

Carry the documents listed in the letter (Driving License, Green Card and Passport and any travel documents).

I think the Baltimore staff is very courteous, professional and helpful.

Last, I wish to thank everyone on this thread and I hope people keep this thread alive with their timelines.

N400Applier,
I had received IV letter in about 2 months after FP and the interview was about a month later. Total process took about 4 months.

Documents needed are Green card, Passport and ID(Drivers License) for proof of residence. For me the officer also asked a copy of marriage certificate(dono why?), for which I had to go across the street and make copy and submit later same day before oath.

My wife did not have a drivers license, so she was asked 2005 tax documents for proof of residence in Maryland.

Everything went smooth, most of the officers are courteous enough to help.

All the best to you all again.

Anyone with Priority date Sep 11 or earlier still waiting?

My priority date is Sep 11. I had my FP done later in Sep probably around Sep 23, 24.

I checked my status and says the same thing..."Your application received on...."

Is there any one on the board who is in the boat?

Wife still has not received oath letter

Could someone give me an estimate of how long it takes to get oath letter after interviewing and requesting change of last name? My wife and I interviewed the same day (09/24) and she has still not received her oath letter. Does the paperwork go back to VSC in such cases or is everything handled at the local DO?

KT Thomas said:
My priority date is Sep 11. I had my FP done later in Sep probably around Sep 23, 24.

I checked my status and says the same thing..."Your application received on...."

Is there any one on the board who is in the boat?
KT Thomas,

I am in a simmilar boat like you, kind of. My priority date is 9/21 and my FP date was 10/12. Since then there has been no change in my online case staus. Mine reads similar to yours. Please keep us posted as soon as there is some movement on your case since it will indicate to me that a similar change for my case is 1 - 2 weeks later.

Received IL letter

We had our FP done on 9/15. We just received our interview letter. Online status disappeared on 12/1.

Timeline
08/28 - Priority date
09/15 - FP done
12/09 - Received IL letter

Good Luck to all

nraop,

When is your interview date?

Our priority date is 09/06, gave FP on 09/26. Waiting for Interview letter.

Thanks