Baltimore local transfer list

ID received ...

ID on 10/31 ID letter dated 09/25, mailed on the same day, received for the entire family.

Updated with logik, Ananda1, glen20, ag28's friend, rockz and myself.

Thanks

Aug 8th TD

I saw some fortunate folks who got their interview date for the Aug 8th and 9th TD.

I am not that lucky to get an interview date yet??

Is there any one around with the TD of AUg 8th yet to get an interview date. I am worried that even an Aug 9th TD got interview date and not me.

FP Redo

Hi MDTransfer0808,

I went to glemont too, but, they did not allow me to go through finger prints. The quality inspector said baltimore might not have the latest information and we are going to reply to them.

My interview is on 23rd Oct, I am going to convey the same to the INS official. If needed, I will go through the same at baltimore.

If you can you can go the local ins office and chech with them regarding the same.

Jumbo Fun

No ID Yet - TD 08/08/02

Guys what's going on...

No ID Yet did you guys talk to your lawyer. Any News ?????

Kanthus
:confused:

atlast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

After a long wait from Aug 8th when my case was transfered. INS baltimore had assigned interview for me on OCT 31ST at 9.45 am by officer C.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks to all who gave updated on their interview which would help me better prepare for the interview

S RAJ

Aug 8th TD

Md transfer,

it was yesterday. My priority date was April 8th 2000

rd Sep 28th 2001

ND nOV 17TH 2001

received the cards yesterday Oct 3rd

Interviewed and stamped on Sept 17th 2002 at Baltimore.

Received cards on Oct 3rd 2002

Recieved Interview Letter on 09/27/02 From Baltimore Office

Transfer Date: 08/08/02

Interview Date: 10/29/02

With Officer G

I will keep on posting about interview...

Rgds,
NIC-I485

Where do I get the Fed Tax Return for the last three years? I have w-4 copies, but didn't copy tax forms before sending to IRS. My wife doesn't get ID yet.

MARRIAGE BASED SPOUSE'S I-485 INTERVIEW IN BALTIMORE

Is there anybody who has filed I-485 for their spouse. Please read it and send your comments.

- I got married in india on 15-August-2001 And
Brought my spouse on H4 Visa to US on 20-August-2001

- I have got my I-485 approval on 30-August-2001(From Baltimore Office through Interview Process & got card also)

- I filed seperate I-485 for my spouse On 04-September-2001 in Vermont Center . Got receipt on 08-September-2001. Finger Prints were done in Baltimore.

- Spose's File transferred to baltimore and having interview on 29-October-2002 . Baltimore-INS asks both of us to attend this interview with Affidavit of support and federal tax returns.

Rgds,
NIC-I485

Last edited by a moderator:
No ID Yet

Guys I have not received ID yet. I do not know what is going on...

Any suggestions.. anybody out there who got there case transferred on the 08/08/02 did not receive ID yet....

Pl. reply