Baltimore Local Transfer - 29th August interview result.

Nick I485

Registered Users (C)
I am sorry not to update you guys that day because of some health problem I was hospitalized. I had interview with officer - E and got Passport stamp same day. She was very-very nice & gentle lady. Interview process took only 15-20 mins. She asked me only these documents. Pasport with I-94; D.Licence; SS Card; E.Verification Letter; 2000\'s W2/Tax Return copies; Current month paycheck; Employeer\'s Financial statements; Birth & marriage Certificates; Latest two photographs.

It is always good to carry all documents & papers. I hope & pray for everybody to get interview soon. If need any more info then please post your message.

Regards,
NickI485

Congrats !!

Great News Nick, it must be relieving and relaxing time now. Enjoy your freedom.

Best Wishes

Congratulations!

Perhaps I am misunderstanding something, but can you explain what exactly was the nature of the employer\'s financial statement that you were required to produce? It seems odd that INS required it. I can\'t imagine my employer, a multi-billion dollar company, preparing a financial statement for me so that I can be prepared for an immigration interview!

Clarification is appreciated.

No Title

When you file I-140 at that time you have to show company\'s Financial strength like assets/gross income and turn over ..etc . It is furnished by your employeer . If you have copy of that then it will be fine Otherwise copies of your w2,tax return & current paychecks will be more then enough.

Regards,
NickI485

qinkv

Did u show the original I-94 or copy or original I-94 must be shown? I only have copy of my original I-94 which was lost. Thanks.