Baltimore Local Transfer (06/04/2001) - Received Interview Letter

Nick I485

Registered Users (C)
I have got Interview Letter today from Baltimore office.

Interview date is on : 08/29/01
Transfer Date : 06/04/01
Received by Baltimore Office: 06/23/01

I need to know about --> "" Final court dispositions relating to all arrests you may have any notices "" Actually what does it mean..

They have mentioned this in my interview letter:
------------------------------------------------
final court dispositions relating to all arrests you may have any notices & forms given by INS, including AP or other travel docs

Regards,
NickI485

No Title

Congrats man !!!! You are a really lucky guy as we see people with Transfer date in April and May still waiting for their interview to be scheduled..
Any recipee for your success...
Guys, can you please speculate how BAL is behaving now... Why people with TD of April & May haven\'t still received their ID ?? I don\'t believe the fact that their cases might not have received before this one.
Anyway, let\'s hope for the best....

No Title

Final disposition in court cases, etc is applicable if you were
ever charged with anything by the law enforcement authorities
and you got out of it -- convicted or acquitted. I am assuming
you don\'t have any such history.

But you do need to take your AP/EAD, all H-1Bs, any I-94s,
140 approval, 485 notice, LC package, etc.

By the way, which officer ?

Best of Luck

Good scene!! You are the first 6/4 xfer to get interview call. Do you know which officer and which box? The info. will help all of us

Thanks

No Title

NickI485,

Happened to see your previous posting, please see link below:

Nick I485 "I filed I-485 for myself and my wife, I-824 for my son in china, how they will process I-824?" 6/26/01 8:47am

on 6/27 you mentioned that you will be getting your interview in about 5 to 8 weeks, w/c really happened. Were you only assuming that time or you were preety sure that you\'ll get the interview letter within 5 to 8 weeks?

No Title

Here are my details I-485
------------------------------
EB2-RIR , INDIA

PD OCT.\'1999 10/10/99
RD DEC.\'2000 12/23/2000
ND JAN.\'2001 01/02/01
FP APR.\'2001 04/17/01
TD JUN.\'2001 06/04/01
IL(recved)July’2001 06/31/01
ID August’2001 08/29/01

I am out of town Just my friend informed about it This weekend i will be back to Baltimore . Then will write about other details.

NOTE:
One of my friend\'s friend (T.Case 05/20/01) also got interview letter & his I.Date is also in the end of August. That fellow has not registered at this site.

My spouse is right now in INDIA and now I want to bring here and file I-485 . If somebody has any info. regarding this then please write .

I think everybody will come out from interview phase by the mid or end of September .