Baltimore local office transfer: tracker

G100

Registered Users (C)
Let us use this thread to track I485 transfers to Baltimore office. I am on the same boat with most of you now. My case got transfered to Baltimore on Nov. 17, 2003.

Details on my case

RD 05/28/02,
ND 06/06/02,
FP 09/18/02,
TD 11/17/03
ID waiting

Thanks for any information you can share.

Well request was submitted today for case to be transfered from Atl to Baltimore

RD 04/15/03
EAD 05/28/03

Cool. Good Luck on the Interview.I still havent heard anything as yet. Did you ever get a transfer notice or anything when you transfered from Atl to Baltimore. I have as yet to receive evn the the Fp notice so I dont know how long it will be. I spoke to my lawyer today and they told me that they received a copy of the certified mail for the 5th of Dec from the local office. Hence wait is all that I can do.

Regards,

QCO

My case is NOT a transfer from Atl to Baltimore. It is a EB3 category. i.e. H1B --> Applied for Green Card on EB3.

Yes I received a note from INS Vermont when they transferred it to Baltimore on Nov 17th 2003 and Yesterday (6th January 2004) I got a date for interview on March 24th

I also got a Second Finger Prints notice in December

Guys,

I am planning to go to the local office Next week in Baltimore. Does anybody know if we need an appt to check status or can I just do a walk in. I just wanted to go and make sure that my transfer from Atl took place without any complications since I have not heard anything since.

Thanks,

QCO

Hi QCO,

There is no need for an appointment to check status. I've done it a couple of times at the Baltimore office. Remember to bring a picture ID and all relevant paperwork (e.g. transfer notice).

Good luck!

pegh,

Thanks for the reply. I did go to the office and the sad news is I guess my case has still not transfered there. They told me to go ahead and send another letter this time to the Baltimore Office saying that I have moved there and would like for them to pull my file from Atl. So I guess the waiting game for me has just started, Nobody has been able to give me a straight answer as yet abt whether my original RD is going to be the determining factor or the TD from ATL to Baltimore.

Thanks,

QCO

Sorry to hear about that, QCO. Hope they get your file soon. The good thing is that Baltimore is relatively good at scheduling interviews so once they do get your file, it should not be that long of a wait to get your schedule. Good luck! Keep us updated!

pegh,

I also spoke to my lawyer and he told me that the receipt date for the certified mail is Dec 5th. And it is taking approx 45 business days for USCIS to complete the transfer. Hopefuly it will happen soon. Good luck to you regarding ur case also.

Regards,

QCO